Bondage

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
Hi old friend, i suggest you ryushare because i know that they dont delete users files even older and theyr download free slots for users are very generous very like old rapdshare with no captcha for them. about filerose i dont have an opinion.:study:

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
It looks filerose had some problems in june. as posted in their own forum.
:study:

lots of uses unable do download files because their server unoperability.
Will it happen in the future?
:scared:

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
Hi old friend, i suggest you ryushare because i know that they dont delete users files even older and theyr download free slots for users are very generous very like old rapdshare with no captcha for them. about filerose i dont have an opinion.:study:
Yes, I agree. There is even more tricks for a free user to make Ryushare very fast. Most of you download direct or using a downloader will find Ryushare is not so fast, like 50 to 60KB/s (in some random cases it can run 10 times faster, it must have to do with the server you met.) and 30 minutes waiting between download. Here is the trick for you to double or even 4 times the speed plus multiple downloads together.

(1) Open link page interactively to generate the HTTP download link. Copy the link to your downloader

(2) If you can, change your IP and then you can immediately generate another HTTP link. You can keep doing that to get all the HTTP links. I think those links will be good for 8 hours, may be even longer.

(3) Now set your download to multi-con, let's not be greedy, just set it to 2.

(4) You will find in most cases your HTTP link can take up the multi-con 2 and double the speed, if not, you can put the link back to your downloader, delete the download and retry it until it accepted multi-con. And you can download all those HTTP's together, no upper limit. They can all stop and restart and it does not matter if you change your IP address.

The above is almost as good as any premium accounts. Try it!

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
sorry.

Anymore, I feel tedious work to be uploaded.

I enjoy personal.

However, there are many excellent uploaders.

For example, a lot of bloggers.

I'm sure it's okay.

rockampton

Jul 8, 2012
sorry.

Anymore, I feel tedious work to be uploaded.

I enjoy personal.

However, there are many excellent uploaders.

For example, a lot of bloggers.

I'm sure it's okay.

Glad to see you back on the board. There may be many bloggers, but you are one of the best, if not the best.

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
Are you kidding? Tell me, how fast you can get form FilePost download speed as a free user?

Any services under 100KB/s speed for free user will go to my garbage cane immediately. :study:

that´s not my point of view, i just said that filepost dont delete their uploaders files, and its very good for paid users and not very expensive.
Unlike other filehost like rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared. uploaded and many others that without warnings they block or delete their users accounts, this is what happenned with me.
But as is said before, i prefer ryushare over all then today.

You know there is no free gift in the internet. hehehe
:punch:

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
that´s not my point of view, i just said that filepost dont delete their uploaders files, and its very good for paid users and not very expensive.
Unlike other filehost like rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared. uploaded and many others that without warnings they block or delete their users accounts, this is what happenned with me.
But as is said before, i prefer ryushare over all then today.

You know there is no free gift in the internet. hehehe
:punch:
Yes, I agree. Despite FilePost is so slow, but it actually can restart without wasting the bandwidth. I normally just put it in Jdownloader overnight and come for the result the next day.

No, there are free gifts from Internet everywhere! What do you call GreenGlobe's posts are? :pandalaugh:

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
Yes, I agree. Despite FilePost is so slow, but it actually can restart without wasting the bandwidth. I normally just put it in Jdownloader overnight and come for the result the next day.

No, there are free gifts from Internet everywhere! What do you call GreenGlobe's posts are? :pandalaugh:

I almost do not know English.
Does this mean you are a fool of me?:study:

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
日本語教師の私の知識は低いですが、私たちはあなたの話が、インターネットの哲学についてはしていない。
あなたはこのフォーラムでは最高です、外からのブログもあなたのポストの品質を比較することはできません。

私はすでに古い述べたように、誰が主にあなたの健康の世話をしたいとあなたがここを介して何かを投稿することができない場合は、これらの最後の年は、それが常にあった、そのアーチのフォーラムや他のフォーラムに付随する名誉であった​​ことを知っています。

がんばれ先生!

Seu fã from Brazil