Bondage

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
On its own, I do not know why.
However, my premium has been deprived.

>Hello,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your Hotfile.com account premium status was removed due to detected suspicious activities, including but not limited to:

- Sharing premium account information
- Cheating Hotfile downloads
- Multiple IP downloads

All mentioned activities are in violation of our Terms and Conditions.

HotFile.com
Abuse Dep.

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012

:surprised:
Well, well this could happen one day we all knew...
Perhaps some company complained about their copyrighted material(well ...) or detected multiple different ip downloads (of course !!!)

i would suggest ryushare or oron, they are quite new but dont block your account and neither have internal policies of your uploadings here in Brasil they are quite well good.
filefactory is good too but their free slots sucks. you really need to buy a premium account do download but for the uploader they are very safe.
Others filehostes are still following theyr own policies about internal files afraid of what happened at the star of this year.
We all know your own efforts to bring us such bdsm treasures and i wil reaaally miss your uploadings if you decide to stop.
Other thing they care about and i know how companies know your uploadings easily found in the web is to mask your filename.
some filehostes search engine time to time index theyr findings and reports to companies about theyr findings so i also suggest you to change the name something unsuspecious to mask your uploads, thats my suggestion.

Your works is still the best i ever found in the net.
keep the good job and first take care of yourself as you told before.

É isso aí meu amigo do seu fâ aqui do brasil !!!
Henry M.
:please:

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
I was not able to connect at all to hotfile.com.
Why was hijacked by someone.
Or, Why did kill me is Hotfile.com?
It is alive in my file, can check the Jdownloader.
However,can not DL from Jdownloader.
It is also of course the state can not even upload.:puzzled::puzzled:

sabai

Jul 11, 2012
hotfile

I am still able to download from your posts with hotfile, although VSP042B has bad archive in part 9. I wonder if someone try to take your hotfile account?

Stay strong, thanks for all the work.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
maybe you were hijacked? because . . .

I was not able to connect at all to hotfile.com.
Why was hijacked by someone.
Or, Why did kill me is Hotfile.com?
It is alive in my file, can check the Jdownloader.
However,can not DL from Jdownloader.
It is also of course the state can not even upload.:puzzled::puzzled:

i also have been downloading some of your hotfile links that are still good [ after you indicated you were denied access ] usually when hotfile closes you down you are closed down and can't access any of your links.

beware false emails trying to get info from you and remember there are email bots and the like out there that try to harvest pw - if they have been successful your account may no longer be yours

i think perhaps there is a possibility that someone has hacked your account and removed your pw

peace, z

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
On its own, I do not know why.
However, my premium has been deprived.

>Hello,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your Hotfile.com account premium status was removed due to detected suspicious activities, including but not limited to:

- Sharing premium account information
- Cheating Hotfile downloads
- Multiple IP downloads

All mentioned activities are in violation of our Terms and Conditions.

HotFile.com
Abuse Dep.
You should "ARGUE" with Hotfile. They are not that unreasonable. If you did not share your accounts to others, then tell them and "ACCUSE" them of leaking your account. The fault is theirs, not yours. I have a friend who has similar story from Rapidshare. Not only his account password is hacked, all of his "Rapid Points" are transferred away. But after arguing, Rapidshare will not give him his points back but at least gave him his account back.

No one should share your premium accounts to others. All file services are guarding against it. It will be very easy to detect especially when they find the IP address accessing the account comes from different countries.