Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Can anyone think of any titles where the woman tries to talk with a dick in her mouth/throat and the words are garbled? Preferrably titles where they do it more than once.

Why you have to go and do that? Now it feels like I'm going to have to go on a holy crusade to find as many instances of that as possible.

Why does JAV have to be so playful, creative and downright awesome that it's likely to cater to this?

Curse you! I shake my fist at thee!

Reactions: sitruc14

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Let the crusade begin! I can mention one title which is particularly good for this. It's rct168 where Maria Ozawa gets about 40 loads dumped on her face while reading the news (in both English and Japanese!) And she keeps reading the news when somone puts a dick in her mouth, and continues with two dicks in her mouth!

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
cover-jpg.2980436

Reactions: Nsan

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
@Danoway yes she is incredible. She just put out MYHM-001 and it was hot too. I'm not a fan of the plastic surgery but she more than makes up for it with her skill
myhm001pl.jpeg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
YST-274 OMG, she's so slutty. I love her. Real Works needs to bring back the Pacifer series with her.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

The tongue action!
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Reactions: Nsan

lsnoop

Jul 7, 2012
Does anyone know where to get Asw-288 and/or other recent content with Aki Sanjo/ Aki Kawana including her fc2 titles? It's been around a year since release and still nothing.

Also is there some kind of pattern or reason such videos don't appear anywhere? I see lots of other far newer fc2 content available on tube sites and elsewhere but some titles (usually what I want lol) are almost holy grail for years.