Bigger girls violated by smaller man JAV?

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
I like the tall and bigger girl to be in control and abuse the man.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
this is not exactly what you are looking for, but if you drop the word "shotacon" in the akiba search engine, you will get lots of titles with full sized girls and short boys. they make the boys short in an attempt to make them seem younger. some get aggressive and dominate.

you can put "shotacon" in the search engines of other websites, but your house may catch fire.

Reactions: ypal and Casshern2

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
this is not exactly what you are looking for, but if you drop the word "shotacon" in the akiba search engine, you will get lots of titles with full sized girls and short boys. they make the boys short in an attempt to make them seem younger. some get aggressive and dominate.

you can put "shotacon" in the search engines of other websites, but your house may catch fire.
Thank you barba

seitoseitan

Nov 7, 2014

I know about that and the series by Glory Quest. Mehh the newer releases became overly boring with them softcores sex template over and over again. It's pretty frustrating to see when they got an s-class actress like Nene Tanaka, Mako Oda and Touka Rinne.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Here's a few

MIAD-493
You'll like that theres some scenes where they put the spotlight on the height difference
miad00493pl.jpg

DV-985
53dv00985pl.jpg

This is not a violation-themed movie but you may enjoy this particular scene where her hands are tied up and they have their way with her
53dv00985jp-16.jpg

CETD-098
One of the middle scenes for this movie has what you are looking for
cetd00098pl.jpg

seitoseitan

Nov 7, 2014
Here's a few

MIAD-493
You'll like that theres some scenes where they put the spotlight on the height difference
miad00493pl.jpg

DV-985
53dv00985pl.jpg

This is not a violation-themed movie but you may enjoy this particular scene where her hands are tied up and they have their way with her
53dv00985jp-16.jpg

CETD-098
One of the middle scenes for this movie has what you are looking for
cetd00098pl.jpg

Thank you!!! If you got anymore please tell me.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Unfortunately theres not a lot since tall girl short guy is already a fetish and to have the tall girl get violated by the short guy gets more specific and harder to find. You might want to try looking for shotacon violation films to get more results. I am definitely a fan of the fetish and if I think of more I will post them.

In the meantime, Hikari Mitsui was never classified as a tall girl but she is still 176cm tall which is as tall as other classified tall girls.

GVG-658
13gvg658pl.jpg

HODV-21554
41hodv21554pl.jpg

GG-123
13gg123pl.jpg