Threesome JAV with two GIRLS

strike702

May 5, 2009
Good evening folks!

Would love some recommendations on the best 2 girl threesome JAV out there!

I would really like some where the girls are both really into it and each other as well. My girl is really turned on by the idea and offering to make whatever movies we watch together happen... so give me your best!!!

Any recommendations are appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

OH almost forgot, would love ones with creampies in them!

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Good evening folks!

Would love some recommendations on the best 2 girl threesome JAV out there!

I would really like some where the girls are both really into it and each other as well. My girl is really turned on by the idea and offering to make whatever movies we watch together happen... so give me your best!!!

Any recommendations are appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

OH almost forgot, would love ones with creampies in them!

No creampies in this one, but, TRUST ME, you won't care. MAKI KYOKO & AZUSA NAGASAWA get it on with some lucky guys, and each other. Two hot performers with big, bouncy tits, and perfect, round asses.

http://dasdas.jp/works/-/detail/=/cid=pla018/

strike702

May 5, 2009
Brilliant!

I was only able to find one of those here on the forums though.... do you by chance have the DVD code on that second one???

ALSO

Creampies are a huge plus, but are there any AVs or scenes with one of the girls tied up and the other two doing things to her??? Like one girl M and one is S?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Brilliant!

I was only able to find one of those here on the forums though.... do you by chance have the DVD code on that second one???

ALSO

Creampies are a huge plus, but are there any AVs or scenes with one of the girls tied up and the other two doing things to her??? Like one girl M and one is S?

First part of your question, the code is PLA-018 (the link can give you more info as well).

You ought to check out Dogma's Lbian series. It's pretty hot.

http://www.sokmil.com/av/ddgm_kousokuisuerubian/index.htm

My favourite is the one with Yuka Haneda and Akane. Great series.