Big dick/pain/tears

ronnie2222

May 18, 2016
https://m.spankbang.com/1vzae/video/lt6+mi+027+athlete+mania+4

This scene it's been my favorite for years it's the scene 2 movie it's mi 027 according to jav library the only one that actress did.

The actor is really well known one of the few guys with a decent size (huge in jav standards). At the minute 2:05:30 you can tell she starts crying, like really crying and thry edited it not to show it much.
Do you guys know more scenes like this? This one looks pretty real giving the fact that it's her only film.
I look forward to hearing from you.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
I remember seeing one a long time ago where a jav star was having sex with 2 African Americans and she started crying. One of the black guys says "aww look shes crying! Shut up bitch I don't give a fuck!" and then he started fucking her even harder. She was clearly not enjoying herself and turned me off tbh. I prefer when the girls are crying tears of joy like in LZPL-037 thats a lesbian movie but it does involve a strap on.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Would you mind identifying the actor?
http://avdanyuwiki.com/
His face isn't revealed in any part of the video so how do you know?
All you see in this video is that he's 'tanned', you see his neck and once that he has short black hair and you can see one of his ears.
I prefer actors with big dicks in videos and I love actresses that can take them with enthusiasm.

Hi-Bye5555

Nov 19, 2018
I remember seeing one a long time ago where a jav star was having sex with 2 African Americans and she started crying. One of the black guys says "aww look shes crying! Shut up bitch I don't give a fuck!" and then he started fucking her even harder. She was clearly not enjoying herself and turned me off tbh. I prefer when the girls are crying tears of joy like in LZPL-037 thats a lesbian movie but it does involve a strap on.

What's the video ID for the African American video?

ronnie2222

May 18, 2016
It's this guy, I guess back then he was just starting doing jav because you can't see his face in all that series of movies.
So do you guys can't share some scenes like this when you can tell her discomfort and pain is real due to his dick size?

Attachments

• WS000135s.jpg
    WS000135s.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 82