Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

onsokuono

Oct 21, 2013
Thoughts?

juy509pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Depends on your appetite for camera tricks to make a non-big booty look like one. If anything, for Julia fans, it's a chance to see her looking like has a glorious ass to go along with those great boobs.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
KATU-055 with Noriko Shiina. She has one of my favorite faces, smiles, and bodies in JAV right now. She needs more work! Hip control, BJs, flexibility..she has it all.
katu055pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Depends on your appetite for camera tricks to make a non-big booty look like one.
}

Best comment in this thread... 80% of all girls posted here are skinny girls with normal size ass but thanks to the camera tricks they look voluptuous.... I HATE THAT!!! and btw, the tittle of this thread says "Big Booty Jav" but then you say "Size isn't so important".... OF COURSE IS IMPORTANT!!!!!! THICK, VOLUPTUOUS BOOTY... THAT'S A REAL BIG BOOTY!!!

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
Any by chance you'll be getting DKB-063 Hanyuu Arisa ?

Funny you should mention it, but I got hold of this the other day plus a few other DKB titles that i dont believe anyone else has got.

If anyone wants it shared then PM me as i don't have paid membership to any download sites (and don't plan to.. dont trust them) - but i can happily share the files somehow with someone who can then do the honours