Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Yeah that's what I saw too. The real diva site was up but I think it is supposed to be all amateurs.

Yes she is, I think she's becoming a favorite for me.

katu00016pl.jpg
@backnumber23 is killing it right now. Another good drop

Reactions: Casshern2

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
Trying to figure her name, but this looks like it could be great. Very Cute Girl.

C1dXvEiUAAA50Li.jpg:large

Reactions: Nsan

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
I feel that Maguro & Marrion almost have no rivals when it comes to ass videos.

sitruc14

Jun 5, 2014
usually some of Maglow's movies are available for download after the DVD release.

does anybody know when the release for the HD download version of this movie will be coming out?
like on xcream? of R18?

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I feel that Maguro & Marrion almost have no rivals when it comes to ass videos.

Yo @cptdet, Imma let you finish but...
kanyestarter-jpg.png

Dekaken has some of the hotest ass videos out of Japan.

h_405dkb041pl.jpg
h_405dkb023pl.jpg
h_405dkb110pl.jpg
h_405dkb107pl.jpg

h_405dkb104pl.jpg
h_405dkb101pl.jpg

Ok so I was just looking for some examples at first since I was thinking that at least dekaken could be considered a rival even though there stuff was hard to come by. While on their site I found the following link which appears to be them streaming most their collection at 1000¥ per movie or 2500¥ per month. Best of all it seems they are open to english speaking customers.

200.gif

https://dekaken.av-deri.com/

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
I forgot all about BBB Series. Bro, where are those Remix Movies??? Holy Shiz. Riko Kousaka & Yuki Jin <3!! i already have both of those. Not the Remixes Tho.

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I forgot all about BBB Series. Bro, where are those Remix Movies??? Holy Shiz. Riko Kousaka & Yuki Jin <3!! i already have both of those. Not the Remixes Tho.

I just picked those cause it was the easiest way to showcase what the studio had. Unfortunately I haven't seen them anywhere. Glad you mentioned that Yuki Jin, I didn't even know it dropped yet.

Can't you point me in the direction of that Yuki Jin, I did a little searching. All I saw were fakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
hmm... i thought i had it. Apparently the one i got was a fake as well. Its not out yet i guess

Reactions: mysterx

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
http://instantfap.com/post/373105
and who and what flick is this?

If you look at the top right corner above the vid there is a source button next to the word asian, the video is in there.

I'm about 90% sure it's from MMKZ-002. I didn't see the clip in the vid but she's wearing the same underwear

015.jpg

last one: http://instantfap.com/post/339801

thanks in advance gentlemen

All of these look like they came from Reddit, if you click the "post source" underneath the title it takes you to where it came from. Couldn't find a source although it kinda looks like Kurea again

Reactions: shawn720s