Big Boobs JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jangkrikngicrit

Nov 19, 2008
anybody knew any new JAV idol with big boobs?

not BIG like HITOMI TANAKA...

but more like RIO HAMASAKI or MOMOKA NISHINA....

the latest if found out is ANRI OKITA....

Reactions: rcmaner

jangkrikngicrit

Nov 19, 2008
Kirara Kurokawa got some nice pairs....:pandalaugh:

abbath

Sep 13, 2009
Aimi Yoshikawa my new faves.

swti1l.jpg
[/IMG]

Reactions: 1 person

donnyxme

Apr 8, 2007
there's a new one Homare Momono .. just making Av debut . Check any video with serial XV-1127

abbath

Sep 13, 2009
How about this new S1 model, i think it's a debut video to be release next month. Holy cow dude those rack are so lovely .:grassdance:

2ccot29.jpg

abbath

Sep 13, 2009
well I was left unsatisfied with her debut video but 2nd one was really hot. looking forward for her upcoming video this NOV.

snis027pl.jpg

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Aimi Yoshikawa is the best big bood jav out right now. Still Julia can give her a run for her money. still Aimi Yoshikawa is too cute and her breast a supernatural.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Another Busty idol everyone should check out is Reina Matsuhima.

reina-matsushima-11.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Satomi Suzuki is another busty jav idol she stared doing regular jav, then did some uncensored work before returning to stander jav industry.
4.jpg

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
How about this new S1 model, i think it's a debut video to be release next month. Holy cow dude those rack are so lovely .:grassdance:

2ccot29.jpg

who is this girl?

I'm really attracted to this kind of girl, a beautiful face with a nice boobs, even more if she has big nice ass :nosebleed:

Last edited by a moderator: