Bet'cha You Will "Get" the Ladies of GETS-016!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

The reason why I think that you will "Get" the ladies is because I recognize all of them! Only trouble is, I have trouble retaining names... but I bet'cha you would be better at that than me. ('Cause, who isn't?)

So we have three women who appear in...

My Lady Boss Is A Hard Assed Bitch At Work But On Our Company trip She Turned Into A Drunk Girl And So I Pretended To Help Her But Slipped My Cock In Her Instead... And Then We Got Down To Back Breaking Creampie Sex!! [GETS-016]

1)
GETS-016-1.jpg

She has a "Saryu Usui" type of aura... but I'm probably thinking that because of the hairstyle.

2)
GETS-016-2.jpg

I'm thinking... Aya Kisaki! (Am I right?)

3)
GETS-016-3a.jpg GETS-016-3b.jpg

Ohhh, boy. We've seen this sad-face before, haven't we? I fear she may be the toughest one.

773 MB

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The three ladies are Aya Kisaki 希咲あや, Kurea (or if you prefer the western spelling, Claire) Hasumi 蓮実クレア and Yuria Ashina 芦名ユリア.

Noname.jpg

As you can see on the cover, the three pictures at the bottom have their initials, which shows you who is who.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Boy! I've never seen that before... English lettering initials on a cover.

Electromog, I hope you've been well! It's always wonderful to see you compose another post (especially when in the form of answering one of my many questions), particularly in light of the good number of voices we have come to associate with Akiba-Online, now sadly having taken a powder. This place would not be the same without you.

EDIT:
Would not have posed my question had the answers been forthcoming in Sougouwiki, which I had checked not long ago, before creating this thread, I checked again, but the site was down. Now I see the answers had been placed in the interim, after all. Oh, well!

Last edited: