I KNOW this lady and you do TOO (most likely!)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

I tell you, I know this lady. Look at that lovely face, we've seen her all over the place. And when it comes to poetry, I am an ace.

I need you to help me with her name, or better yet, the identity of the video. Trying to get to the bottom of this clip I had downloaded before I got into JAV, you see.

The uploader had come up with the title, "Busty Japanese MILF Housewfie Got Blackmailed and Fucked By Evil Husbands Friend" (which, when Googled, should result in the video), and the question to ask is: Did the uploader mean the husband was evil? Or the husband's friend?

attachment.php

There she is. You know her, don't you?

attachment.php

Surely you must be recognizing her by now... she's famous, I'm not joking.

attachment.php

Here she is entertaining her "Evil Husbands Friend," with no idea of the fun he will soon be having.

attachment.php

Time for a closer look.

attachment.php

When American settlers first headed West with "California or Bust" signs, where do you think they really preferred to settle?

attachment.php

Am I - Am I having my usual effect on creeps, AGAIN?

attachment.php

Getting a little too familiar...

attachment.php

Sinking deeper into the hole (but not as deeply as he will soon be)

attachment.php

And... you know the rest.

Busty Japanese MILF Housewfie Got Blackmailed and Fucked By Evil Husbands Friend .jpg
Screen shots

Thank you.

Attachments

• Busty conclusion.jpg
    Busty conclusion.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 405
  • Busty -sinkholet.jpg
    Busty -sinkholet.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Busty - wife Bust.jpg
    Busty - wife Bust.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Busty - wife & man Familiar.jpg
    Busty - wife & man Familiar.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Busty - wife CU Disturbed.jpg
    Busty - wife CU Disturbed.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 350
  • Busty -Closer look.jpg
    Busty -Closer look.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 342
  • Busty - wife & man sit.jpg
    Busty - wife & man sit.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 599
  • Busty - wife CU 0.jpg
    Busty - wife CU 0.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 390
  • Busty - wife CU.jpg
    Busty - wife CU.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Who, by now, does not have it tattooed on his forehead that Paparoach408 does not only have amazing JAV expertise, but he is also a saint?

Was I screaming? Oh... I wasn't aware... I don't like screamers. I beg your pardon. There are certain SPECIAL circumstances where I LOVE screamers BUT I WAS NOT AWARE I WAS ONE OF THEM AND - Ahem! I don't know what happened there, must have lost control.

I'm surprised that the "famous" actress is turning out to be tougher to identify than I would have imagined... why does she look so familiar to me? Could I have seen her in my dreams? (Let's see now... I'm a dreamer, I'm a screamer... I'd like to be more of a reamer, and afterwards, a creamer... that would be great for my self-esteemer... what else, what else...)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The name suddenly entered my brain. (Although I'm still not a hundred percent certain.) I believe the lady is...

Juri Yamaguchi (山口珠理)

She is so sexy and so elegant (and so busty)... here she is from Married Woman Group Nakadashi r*** -[JUKD-557]:

attachment.php

What a superb countenance!

I have been so taken by her that in the past, I even downloaded super-sized files of her movies that I would have never considered under other circumstances. I even downloaded movies of hers where I knew the subject matter would not tickle my funny boner.

My heart is still broken over how I lost Targeted Female Teacher r*** [IE-184] (hard drive death) where a bespectacled Juri is ignominiously and irresistibly dumped in a trash can at the end. (A scene that works so much better, thanks to her sophisticated looks.)

Beautiful Attractive Mature Lady and Black Dudes [JUKD-633] has also been on my wish list for a good while. I'm struggling not to be naughty this year, in hopes that Santy will remember, in a few months.

Now that I've got a hung Juri, I discovered an easy download for Off-Balance Married Woman - Ripened Nectar Receptacle [FUTD-037], which may... EDIT: Am removing the link, as it turned out to be a different movie - drat.

Again, I am not - to my shame (how could there be mistaking Juri, with that face?) - absolutely sure that the lady from the mystery video is Juri, but I'm pretty sure. What throws me is that she hasn't made a ton of movies (many are compilation or "omnibus" productions of her earlier works), and when I clicked on the ones that I believed were relevant from her DMM listing, and studied DMM's screen shots (when available), nothing matched with the scene above.

So the question still remains unanswered. I am hoping a smart cookie will be kind enough to confirm the Juri factor, and get to the bottom of this particular movie.

Attachments

• JUKD557.jpg
    JUKD557.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Sorry for being late but I think I found it.
(JUC-078) Okami at Public Bath Likes It Hot
juc078pl.jpg
279b31df16d9d2b0b2efdc19a5ce1.jpg

The yellow bra was the key

edit:Sorry I don't know how to make pictures larger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
To quote one of my favorite folks... "You rule, dude." Thanks, Paparoach408, you've done it again.

In the interim, I was analyzing the clip to confirm Juri's identity for good, and I observed inescapable signs, locking her in. See, I told y'all I knew who the lady was, and you didn't believe me!

I actually have JUC078 (it was a Juri movie that I had downloaded just because it had Juri), and I noticed two of the three Xvideos clips from long ago are - amazingly - still alive. (Full length Xvideos JAV links usually have a very short life span.) I was ready to offer them, for those who could live with partial downloads, but I found a complete painless download instead. (For 596 MB).

Now I might have known who Juri was (at least until a grizzled memory bank triggered), but I am jarred that no one was struck by that "A-ha!" moment. Is she really that obscure? It appears her last original production was in 2009 (although she apparently returned late last year for a one-shot FA-PRO oddity, AOFR-040), but she has not one but two four or eight hour compilation movies highlighting her... which indicates her popularity. So I am at a loss to understand why no one seemed to be aware of her, given her special good looks. The Sougouwiki site even ignored creating her own page.