Best Video of (insert month) is...

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
The best release of April, and probably the whole year so far, was clearly WANZ-745.

SZTgnxe.jpg

Check it out!

I know you like that hip grinding action, BDrake.

https://gfycat.com/PastLightColt

https://gfycat.com/SoftOldfashionedHedgehog

https://gfycat.com/DecisiveLividGibbon

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The best release of April, and probably the whole year so far, was clearly WANZ-745.

Check it out!

I know you like that hip grinding action, BDrake.

Thanks. I saw it but unfortunately I wasn't impressed. Sora is seductive and playful but her strength is in her hip control and there weren't many scenes with that. The movie pushed more teases, handjobs, and BJs. She is awful at BJs. There are much better videos from her.

Olle_Hungrig

Jun 9, 2013
mars is dvdms-236 ....the ask the girls what kind of turnon twerks the have and touch them there and make them come...last girl is fhe tupp inside here mouth...lol .. another god one was last girl in SDMU-787.....the push here pussy at the tiers and paddle the bike...big come.....also when the make the girl suck dildos is great...cheers

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
May 2018

Anri Saya is now god-tier BJ giver
h_967asw230pl.jpg

Mihina Nagai is still going strong
1hawa139pl.jpg

My first time getting into Saya Mikuni and this was great.
cjod144pl.jpg

Mika Suzuki is new. She is one to watch.
ddob029pl.jpg

2 great IR in one month!
70771573_i366922.jpg bbza008pl.jpg

This was hot
pred073pl.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
June 2018

One of Reiko's best. Welcome back!
cjod145pl.jpg

Great cast great scenes
mird180pl.jpg

Kana Kawakita is very seductive. I want to see more from her.
meyd382pl.jpg

Nice cowgirl vid from Mari
rki470pl.jpg

I normally do not care much about lesbian vids but these are two of my favorite idols
lzpl030pl.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Does Ai Haneda's comeback worth it ? I found about her when she was already retired and I enjoyed her movies.

This is my first Ai Haneda video. She borders on a little too shinny for me like Renon Kanae but her performance and energy were really good to me.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
This is my first Ai Haneda video. She borders on a little too shinny for me like Renon Kanae but her performance and energy were really good to me.
Okay. Renon was to skinny for me. It's probably due to her body structure because Shuri Atomi is super tiny and you don't see her bones like Renon. So I watch Shuri but Renon didn't interest me.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Okay. Renon was to skinny for me. It's probably due to her body structure because Shuri Atomi is super tiny and you don't see her bones like Renon. So I watch Shuri but Renon didn't interest me.

I'm the opposite. Renon is such a better performer than Shuri. BJ, cowgirl, everything

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm the opposite. Renon is such a better performer than Shuri. BJ, cowgirl, everything
She seems to have couple of BJ movies so I might try to watch her, as I'm always looking for good BJ movies (with good looking actresses).

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
September 2018

Yukari may not be the prettiest but she is the best MILF performer. This is one of her best videos ever.
dandy624pl.jpg

S-class technique
ezgif.com-resize (1).gifezgif.com-resize.gif
Making the guy put his hands on top to push her head down
ezgif.com-resize (2).gif
She always keeps going after the guy finishes
ezgif.com-resize (3).gif

This is one of Yu Shinoda's best
hnd576pl.jpg

I did not know Miho Sakasaki but this video was really hot. Great performer. I will go find her older works.
homa046pl.jpg
Hot cast, great performances. The end is the best
cjod160pl.jpg

Great series, great cast!
1sdde552pl.jpg

Nice surprise with a great cast. Miki Sunohara and Kurumi Tamaki are in it!
oyc204pl.jpg

Last edited: