Best Nymphomaniac Theme

Dimitrixanxus

Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys, i've recently came across these 2 JAV which i think the best Nymphomaniac themed JAV of all time. (It's just me.... or i haven't watched others which can remove these two on my top list)

MIDE-380

mide380pl.jpg

This is as kinky as a woman should be IMO. LoL!

another one is:

HUNTA-238
hunta238pl.jpg

Can you recommend others with the same theme? Been searching for these kinds about a week ago.

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
WANZ Factory's 10 Shots videos pretty much have the ladies forcing the guy to keep going especially after the shower.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Man, sorry OP, but that's some weak ass nympho game you got there.

First and foremost, and I'll say it again and again, you need some Noa.

0ds0Wtl.jpg

Noa will fuck you...

3yycICX.jpg

...and everyone you know...

vcNPwld.jpg

...it's just a matter of time.

51gO2Iz.jpg

Okay, she probably won't because for one she's already retired, and secondly, she was just playing a role but she was the best at it.

Here's Abe Mikako riding everyone in school.

O9ltx1k.jpg

There's one with Tsubomi as well.

i5qX9t5.jpg

And a bunch of others that I don't really care about, but you can easily find more of the series on R18 and DMM.

BDrake's recommendation is pretty good, but imo the series really varies in quality and it's not even dependant on the actress. The best one is imo this one with Shelly Fuuji:

eG5uXiQ.jpg

If all else fails, you can check almost every movie directed by K*West. He specializes in slutty, agressive girls.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=director/id=101234/sort=release_date/

Chijo Heaven has some pretty neat stuff as well.

exBgfcz.jpg

xElVjr2.jpg

I'll leave it at that for now, because I'm lazy and I want to continue watching The Wire. Almost through with the first season, good show, don't spoil pls. Anyway, have fun with all those slutty girls!

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Oh, and how could I forget this little gem.

tNqY0Vb.jpg

Based on an Eromanga by Mizuryu Kei and one of the best, and really, one of the only few good live action adaptions.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
These are my favorites from the series especially Kaho, Riko and Akari. Anju, Kurea and Ichihana had crazy hip action too

it-would-thereby-erection-until-out-of-10-shots-sister-sex-technique-kaho-kasumi.jpg sister-sex-technique-and-would-thereby-erection-until-out-of-10-shots-honda-rico.jpg 3wanz127pl.jpg

3wanz172pl.jpg 3wanz161pl.jpg3wanz183pl.jpg

WANZ-232.jpg