Best Cowgirl (to Nakadashi) Actresses?

What's your favorite nakadahi position?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My favorite nakadashi position is from cowgirl. Besides that, I just love a woman who knows how to use her hips. Unfortunately, a number of women in JAV can't move well or their directed to just lay on their backs and take it in the end. Anyway, who are some of your favorites?

My top 20:
Marina Isshiki
Hikari Hino
Yuki Maeda
Ayumi Shinoda
Aki Sasaki
Reiko Sawamura
Tsubomi
Chigusa Hara
Kaho Kasumi
Yuria Satomi

Haruki Saito
Rina Uchimura
Mao Kurata
Yui Hatano
Ruji Saito
Riku Minato
Reiko Nakamori
Ai Kawamoto
Aika
Karen Uehara

Last edited:
Reactions: alf1401

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I love how energetic & red-faced Kaho gets during her scenes. She's one of the best doing it right now.

WANZ-294.png

Her cowgirl scene was fantastic too

avop129pl1.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Aroma has some great cowgirl-themed vids:

This one has an AMAZING performance by Ai Kawamoto:

11armd949sopl.jpg

With Yui Hatano but there a lot of gems here:

11arm0346sopl.jpg

arm433sopl.jpg

ARM-412.jpg

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
It's rare for me to see what I would call a great cowgirl scene. It takes more than simply bouncing up and down to grab my attention. And unfortunately that is what the vast majority does. To make me take notice she's got to bounce up-n-down, grind that ass, change up the speed, tweek the position, use the old peak-a-boo technique, etc. Basically all the things an experience woman would know to do to please her man. I still haven't seen the perfect cowgirl scene but I know a couple stand outs.

Hitomi Tanaka
is a very good cowgirl. I can't think of any particular scene but she's has a shit load of really good ones scattered throughout her work.

YOKO
- The one and only. The legend. She long retired back in 2008. I've seen bits & pieces of her cowgirl scenes scattered throughout the JAV landscape. They are extremely hard to find. I saw her for the very first time in this scene from this flick long ago. It was very good. She stole the show with ease. It's just a taste of what she can do and OMG do I wanna see more.
11armd731sopl.jpg

Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_002972436.jpg Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_003090721.jpg

Nakaoka Tamaki - I think she is the best I've seen at this point.

Find this and add it to your collection. Not only is it a excellent flick overall it but has a particular hot cowgirl scene. In the first scene she dry humps a dude in a chair which was beyond sexy. Later she's riding a dude and it's impossible not to blow a load on at the part where she ask if he likes it while she's grinding on him.:eek:
h_422sero0167pl.jpg

h_422sero00167jp-3.jpg

The Kiss Of A Tall Beauty(SERO-0167).mp4_003161158.jpg

In this flick her cowgirl on the smaller dude on the bench is another amazing standout.
dwd088pl.jpg

The Tall President Is Sexual(DWD-088).MP4_007953900.jpg

Attachments

• Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_002972802.jpg
    Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_002972802.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_003090854.jpg
    Cowgirl Piston 5(ARMD-731).avi_003090854.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
It's rare for me to see what I would call a great cowgirl scene. It takes more than simply bouncing up and down to grab my attention. And unfortunately that is what the vast majority does. To make me take notice she's got to bounce up-n-down, grind that ass, change up the speed, tweek the position, use the old peak-a-boo technique, etc. Basically all the things an experience woman would know to do to please her man. I still haven't seen the perfect cowgirl scene but I know a couple stand outs.

Hitomi Tanaka
is a very good cowgirl. I can't think of any particular scene but she's has a shit load of really good ones scattered throughout her work.

YOKO
- The one and only. The legend. She long retired back in 2008. I've seen bits & pieces of her cowgirl scenes scattered throughout the JAV landscape. They are extremely hard to find. I saw her for the very first time in this scene from this flick long ago. It was very good. She stole the show with ease. It's just a taste of what she can do and OMG do I wanna see more.
11armd731sopl.jpg

View attachment 491300 View attachment 491302

The Aroma series is fantastic. You're right about Hitomi as well, Maybe her boobs allow for some crazy center of gravity. Her new video PPPD-402 had a GREAT cowgirl scene.

You're right though: that Yoko scene is phenomenal.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
need agressive girl to do great nakadashi in cowgirl position ;)

cowgirl / WOT is my favorite position especially finished by nakadashi

here my list :

Yoko
Aya Fukunaga
Kyoko
Rico
Risa Murakami

the first two are dancer so they are expert in how to shake :D

Reactions: alf1401 and BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
need agressive girl to do great nakadashi in cowgirl position ;)

cowgirl / WOT is my favorite position especially finished by nakadashi

here my list :

Yoko
Aya Fukunaga
Kyoko
Rico
Risa Murakami

the first two are dancer so they are expert in how to shake :D

One of my favorite videos EVER. I love how Risa yells at the guy to "give it all" to her as he's cumming. Plus, she works those hips WELL.

hnds005A.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
One of my favorite videos EVER. I love how Risa yells at the guy to "give it all" to her as he's cumming. Plus, she works those hips WELL.

I like her enthusiasm in sex + very good skill, thats why she's one of my favorite, one of the best, always enjoy to watch her fucking

Reactions: BDrake

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
^This cover reminded me of a flick I watched a while back, DOKS-199. I haven't watched the entire flick but the 1st scene with Uta Kohaku is outstanding. Worth checking out just for that alone. Uta was a jack of all trades. She could perform any genre. It just sucks that I finally realized that AFTER she retired.:aghh:

h_139doks199pl.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My favorite series is back. With. Aika. It's been a dream to see her here. I really hope it's good. I hope Ai Uehara can do one before she retires....

wanz435pl.jpg

Who else would you like to do this series?

I vote:

Chitose Saegusa!!!!!! Her hips are POWERFUL.
Aoi Matsushima
Riku Minato
Chino Azumi
Maki Hojo
Aimi Yoshikawa (She's done everything else with WANZ, so she probably WILL be next)
Sara Saijo (See Aimi)
KAORI
Asahi Mizuno

Less likely but a man can dream:

Lori Kogawa (once she leaves SOD)
Tia (once she leaves S1)
Yuria Satomi (once she leaves Premium)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Good CG. Hikari is my favorite gal right now. In the best scene she grinds on a guy in doggy until he cums. That needs to be a new genre.

RCT-803.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My favorite series is back. With. Aika. It's been a dream to see her here. I really hope it's good. I hope Ai Uehara can do one before she retires....

View attachment 542292

Who else would you like to do this series?

I vote:

Chitose Saegusa!!!!!! Her hips are POWERFUL.
Aoi Matsushima
Riku Minato
Chino Azumi
Maki Hojo
Aimi Yoshikawa (She's done everything else with WANZ, so she probably WILL be next)
Sara Saijo (See Aimi)
KAORI
Asahi Mizuno

Less likely but a man can dream:

Lori Kogawa (once she leaves SOD)
Tia (once she leaves S1)
Yuria Satomi (once she leaves Premium)

Did anyone watch this?