Best Cowgirl (to Nakadashi) Actresses?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

What's your favorite nakadahi position?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Some good ones coming up:

Maki's back in April
jufd725pl.jpg

blk309pl.jpg

hnd394pl.jpg

I'm not quite sold on Nao Wakana yet, but she is a great rider
tyod346pl.jpg

Reactions: Javpanda

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I decided to give her a chance when she left Prestige. I always find her beautiful but Prestige movies are most of time not really good.

I didn't keep any of her videos from February and the ones released for March so far. She's hot, but still seems..mechanical/emotionless? Kinda like Sora Shina

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I didn't keep any of her videos from February and the ones released for March so far. She's hot, but still seems..mechanical/emotionless? Kinda like Sora Shina

Yeah I know what you mean. I had the exact feeling when I first tried to watch on of her movies ( a prestige one). But when I saw her new releases, I thought she improved and she made me enough interested to give her another chance. And the more surprising is that I went back to one Prestige movie, ABP-407. I also thought that her Prestige movies have more diversity than most of girls from that studio. I skill skip the most, but for example ABP-502 and even ABP-521(I'm not a fan of nakadashi) look good enough.
Now she's a freelancer, she might be able to show all her skills. Currently, she isn't the most expressive, that's for sure, but there are way less expressive girls in the game (Miri Mizuki, what a waste), not to mention the opposite, over-acting.

Sora Shina, I tried couple times, and even if her body is awesome, I don't like her face that much. Added to the emotionless, not a good combo for me.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
It's been a while so here a list of my favorites who are currently working now:

Ruri Tachibana
Tsubomi
Hibiki Ohtsuki
Aki Sasaki
Nozomi Hatsuki
Megumi Shino
Hana Kano