Best bankai?

stubstub

Aug 13, 2008
bankai

i wouldnt pick any bankai's yet.. coz i havne't seen them all.. but so far the most interesting have to be kuchiki's and byakuyas.

but there im sure there is still more to come..
i want to see urahara's,kenpachi's, etc..

TrickyXX

Nov 16, 2008
Hitsugaya Toushirous bankai or Ichigos. They just have more "kill" over them.

Helios86

JAV Junior
Nov 16, 2008
probably ikkaku's or kurotsuchi's.

I think so too. Ikkaku looks really cool if he has the big ?knifes? and the dragonsymbol with the big blade over his head when he is fighting.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri's Bankai looks really cool. Konjiki Ashizogi Jizou with his venom looks really dangerous and cool.
I want to see it more but he is only director for the research and so his battles are rare.
But as you say let's look on the futur bankai releases which we haven't seen already.

In the new Episodes the Espada have also a bankai-type. I'm interested in Nel's form! :love:

Roy-Sama

Dec 5, 2008
Hi I´m new here and a real bleach nerd...
My favs untill now are Hitsugayas Bankai (love this guy anyway), Ichigos and Renjis (That is a knife!!). Hope Rukia will be ok in the next episodes...

P.S. Sorry if my english sucks but its been years since i went to school :bow-pray:

P.P.S. Love the smilies here :inlove: XD

Berserk

Dec 14, 2008
Ichigo's bankai is my favorite. It has the speed and looks cool.
I also like the concept of Kira's bankai. Can't wait to see Kenpachi's

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Captain Kurotshuchi Mayuri Has The Biggest Bankai So Far!

That Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou Is Alive!!! :dribble:

TromboisAdonis

Jul 19, 2008
i want to see Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsais bankai, must be pretty awsome.
i hope kenpachi learns bankai, i bet its pretty badass

ForteAnly

May 22, 2007
The best looking bankai's are probably Ichigo's and Hitsuguya's but the actual bankai itself I think that Byakuya has the best.

chanchan05

Feb 26, 2009
The best bankai probably we YET have to see would be Aizen's and Yamato's, however for those we have seen, byakuya's is definitely the best/most powerful. I've read every chapter of the manga available...

Note, byakuya is obviously stronger than Ichigo. Why? Byakuya was beating up Ichigo when his inner hollow surfaced, just enough to even the battle field. Against the seventh espada, Byakuya killed the guy no sweat. He didn't even had to cut off his arm and leg if he wanted to. Rather he did that just to show his opponent how far above he is. And yet Ichigo had to go bankai+hollow against grimmjow. Byakuya fought Espada with a sealed zanpakuto, yet Ichigo can't even stand up to a Privaron without using bankai...LOL...

chanchan05

Feb 26, 2009
The best bankai probably we YET have to see would be Aizen's and Yamato's, however for those we have seen, byakuya's is definitely the best/most powerful. I've read every chapter of the manga available...

Note, byakuya is obviously stronger than Ichigo. Why? Byakuya was beating up Ichigo when his inner hollow surfaced, just enough to even the battle field. Against the seventh espada, Byakuya killed the guy no sweat. He didn't even had to cut off his arm and leg if he wanted to. Rather he did that just to show his opponent how far above he is. And yet Ichigo had to go bankai+hollow against grimmjow. Byakuya fought Espada with a sealed zanpakuto, yet Ichigo can't even stand up to a Privaron without using bankai...LOL...

Jan 28, 2009

byakuya is obviously stronger than Ichigo??? pfftt..maybe in his dreams.You make all these cases for Ichigo having to use his hollow etc.etc.etc.

News flash!!! Byakuya has been doing this for over 100 years..Ichigo...about 4 months...yet he still beat him in the soul society arc..all because Byakuya beat the 7th espada easily..doesnt mean jake...oh!! number 7

Currently Ichigo is fighting Espada 4..who has a 2nd form and cero no other espada has...and Ichigo annihilated him..sure he has a new Hollow Aspect...Vastro Lorde...but hey..thats one of his abilities...Byakuya is powerful..but I dont think he could beat Kenpachi...much less current Ichigo.

bonjob

Apr 2, 2009
my best bankai is the bankai
of toushiro hitsugaya. it's as cool as his
sword. ahaha. :D
but i'm a bit disappointed about its timer.
i didn't think that there is such thing. :D
he would be the greatest shinigami only if
he didn't have the timer. :D

nsxviper

Apr 6, 2009
There's just not enough bankai to rate them. I find Ichigo's one to be boring since it hasn't improved, always the same. With only improved speed all he can do is Getsuga? C'mon, he should've learn something by now besides the whole hollow thing. Look at Byakuya, he has about 2 things he can do with his Bankai.

If I had to pick a favorite at this time, it would be Ikkaku.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
the best bankai would be kenpachi's lol