Bad Experience with FileJoker

glc

Feb 15, 2014
Nine days ago I paid FileJoker for a one-month subscription via Bitcoin. Thirty minutes later I received confirmation that they were paid via Bitcoin Transaction ID.

I never received anything from FileJoker. I wrote to them more than five times over the past week and they have not responded.

Maybe others here have had positive experiences with the company. From my vantage, I'm out more than sixteen dollars. I'll never even think of doing business with the company again.

Caveat emptor.

Reactions: Casshern2

OscarLewis

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone mine them? Can I do this on a normal laptop? Will my computer get hot from this?

The only entry barriers are your willingness to learn.

Yes, but it will be like excavating the soil with a tea spoon.

Yes, it will get hot. If you live in a cold place, maybe you can then turn off your heater.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Filejoker is a "Joke" for downloaders. These days and ages.. what it is 50 or 60 gig a week download limit??? come on. 1 VR movies can be 13 or more gigs.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
This is a reality. VR or 4K movies are 15 or 20 GB. With 50 or 60 GB per week you can't do anything.

Other services give you 50, even 100 GB per DAY...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
you should tell Filejoker all your problems on the filejoker thread, I doubt if filejoker know about this thread