Awesome Chikan ID: Shy schoolgirl unwanted orgasm on a train

Mar 28, 2008
Thats from NATU, it can either be an NHDT or NHDTA. Judging by the camera being used, probably an NHDTA.

I have it, I will come back with the ID some other time. But with that info u can do some research.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Good job in pulling down the source code for the film, Js2909.

Let's see now, Lady Who Convulses As She Keeps On Coming While Bow-Legged On a Train 1 [NHDTA-066] has a cast of five. Three are credited:

Natsumi Horiguchi (堀口奈津美)
Anri Hoshizaki (星崎アンリ)
Roa Sumikawa (澄川ロア)

Your cutie appears in the last scene. Here are the first four, in order of appearance (I believe the first one is Natsumi Horiguchi, AKA Honoka Onda):

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think the one you are hoping to get to the bottom of (no, no, not in that fashion) may be Roa Sumikawa. Here are portraits of her as she has appeared in other movies, so you can see if I'm on the right track:

attachment.php

From "Bus Molesters Nakadashi 21 Times Consecutively - Female Teacher Who is Violated By Pupils On the Bus That is Headed to School" [KRMV-595] (Poor Roa just can't avoid getting chikan'ed to death.)

attachment.php

From "Big Tits Loving Shota Erotic Mischief 12" [SKD-17]

attachment.php

From "Female Doctor - Nakadashi 20 Times Consecutively" [IESP-442] (Is she getting Nakadashi'ed again? Thank goodness the morning after pill is now legal... oh, wait, that's in the USA. Well, at least she got one less creampie than that previous 21 Times Consecutively.)

LATER EDIT: Those interested in this movie and others in the "Bow-Legged" series may want to check out this post I put up shortly afterwards, featuring painless download links for some.

js2909

May 5, 2012
jugulear Thankyou!!!
You are a Legend!!!!
Thanks for helping me get to the bottom of Roa Sumikawa :))
:gayprance: