AV Open 2014

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hirano

May 17, 2012
I heard that JAV industry will be bringing back this awards ceremony. Is there any site where can I find the list of lineup? (AVOP001, AVOP002, etc.)

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
I think you can go to http://www.av-open.jp and click on 'works' at the top and then select the category. The first one is super heavyweight, the second one is heavyweight, and the last one is middle weight. You can see the ID of the title by clicking on it.

Avop-004 from S1 in super heavyweight is one I m rooting for!

Reactions: clemenceko

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
My favourites:

Super Heavyweight
avop001pl.jpg

Heavyweight (just because Haruki Satou is in it)
avop074pl.jpg

Nothing special on the last category.
Let's just hope we don't have another corruption scandal in our hands, like the last time one of these took place.

Last edited:

hirano

May 17, 2012
I think you can go to http://www.av-open.jp and click on 'works' at the top and then select the category. The first one is super heavyweight, the second one is heavyweight, and the last one is middle weight. You can see the ID of the title by clicking on it.

Avop-004 from S1 in super heavyweight is one I m rooting for!

Thanks for the site, that's what I'm looking for. I don't know why it didn't show up when I googled it.

BTW, AVOP-004 is just Shion Utsunomiya solo right?

My favourites:

Super Heavyweight
avop001pl.jpg

Heavyweight (just because Haruki Satou is in it)
avop074pl.jpg

Nothing special on the alst category.
Let's just hope we don't have another corruption scandal in our hands, like the last time one of these took place.

Also looking forward to AVOP-001. I already downloaded it. XD

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
Nothing special on the last category.

What happen last time?? Sounds interesting enough

Thanks for the site, that's what I'm looking for. I don't know why it didn't show up when I googled it.

BTW, AVOP-004 is just Shion Utsunomiya solo right?

You are welcome! and damn right! lol

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
When the contest was called AV Open, there were accusations of foul play by the company organizing the event, which I believe was SOD (Soft on Demand).
Since then, the whole thing was cancelled, until recently when somebody decided to revive it.

You can read the whole thing here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AV_Open#2009_AV_GrandPrix

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Most of the AV Open 2014 movies have not been uploaded yet which is a pity as some look like interesting movies. Does anyone know why this is the case?