星方武侠アウトロースター Outlaw Star 01-26 [Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
An old torrent but currently seeded. The torrent is a bit annoying, the first three episodes are set to a default of Japanese audio and English subtitles but starting from the 4th episode the audio default is English. This is the uncut version but there are few seeded options for a complete series dual audio so I just got lucky there. This is the anime I am currently watching and I like it well enough so far so I decided to share it here.
Outlaw_Star-wallpaper.jpg
Description: Space is mainly inhabited by three different groups: the Federation that is the real government, various pirate clans using special techniques and magic to dominate the frontier, and the outlaws who fall in between the former two factions. There are also various alien races and empires which sort of fall within this category. It is on this frontier that [Gene Starwind] and his 11-year-old partner [Jim Hawking], freelance bounty hunters and odd-job takers extraordinary, live and work. Until they happen to take on a job from a mysterious woman named [Hilda]. In no time flat they are up to their ears in trouble.

Director: Hongou Mitsuru
Studio Sunrise
Original run January 8, 1998 – June 25, 1998
Episodes 26
Size: 5.81 GB
Original Uploader: Anonymous

File Format: mp4 (XVID)
Resolution: 576x432 (a little small but very watchable)
Frame rate: 23.97
Audio: Vorb
Sample Rate: 48000 HZ
Bitrate: 64 kbs

b724cd1e.jpg

There is a remastered version out there...somewhere...... but hopefully everyone will be happy enough with this one. I am.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]ahq.outlaw.star.01.26.dual.audio.torrent
    63 KB · Views: 301

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Everybody should have a theme song. The theme song to this one is a good one, (reminded me a bit of Bon Jovi), sung by Masahiko Arimachi the song is "Through the Night". As I do on occasion I thought I would include the mp3 here (in rar format no pass).

Attachments

• Outlaw Star OST-Through the night.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 246