クレイモア Claymore 01-26 [H264.720p.AAC][dual audio JP,EN]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
For the most part, barring the rare request, I just post what I personally enjoyed. I enjoyed this. Classic anime, warrior girls fighting demons and saving the day with your odd complications and plot twists. Fun stuff.
197728-claymore-claymore47.jpg
.:: Plot Summary ::.
In this world, humans coexist with demonic predators called Yoma. These
demonic beasts feast on human innards and can blend into human society by
taking on human appearance. As a counter force, a mysterious organization
created half-human, half-Yoma warriors known as the “Silver Eyed Witches”
or “Claymores”, after the huge claymore swords they carry. They are
detested by humanity however necessary.

Aired: Apr 4, 2007 to Sep 26, 2007
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Directed by Hiroyuki Tanaka
File Format: .mkv
Original Uploader: Oifan

claymore_379_1680.jpg

I actually downloaded a different torrent of exactly the same size from horrorhound but this one seems better seeded and the uploader is also one to be trusted. I am not sure if there are subtitles or not but dual-audio generally means subtitles as well.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]claymore.01.26.h264.720p.aac.dual.audio.jp.en.mkv.torrent
    47.9 KB · Views: 428

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If you liked the action in this I suggest checking out the anime Berserk which is posted in this section, the fanservice isn't as good but action anime like these make me drool. Mind you, I like all kinds of different anime but there always something extra satisfying about watching the bad guys get sliced and diced.