Attackers Slave Color Overview & Summary-- List of titles, which ones have English Subtitles, and plot order and connections!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
having a problem with playing sub/srt file on some of the new downloads. i wonder if you could help with some advice?
If I download a jav which is in 2 parts for example RBD-311a and RBD-311b (or 303) I play RBD-311a and the srts works fine if I play
RBD-311a. if I play RBD-311b the srt plays the proper subs/srts for RBD-311a but not for RBD-311b. There is only 1 srt/subs file in
the same folder with a and b.
So what should I title the srt/subs file to play properly with RBD-311a and RBD-311b? If they are all in the same folder that is.
Or if you have any other suggestions I would be grateful.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Hi
having a problem with playing sub/srt file on some of the new downloads. i wonder if you could help with some advice?
If I download a jav which is in 2 parts for example RBD-311a and RBD-311b (or 303) I play RBD-311a and the srts works fine if I play
RBD-311a. if I play RBD-311b the srt plays the proper subs/srts for RBD-311a but not for RBD-311b. There is only 1 srt/subs file in
the same folder with a and b.
So what should I title the srt/subs file to play properly with RBD-311a and RBD-311b? If they are all in the same folder that is.
Or if you have any other suggestions I would be grateful.

My recommendation is to use MKVToolNix to combine the files. That is what I did, and the combined files produced that way are I generated the subtitles on.

Load part A, and append B, C, D, etc., and then "Start Multiplexing"

This is unfortunately necessary, given that the only good rips for many entries are from the mega pack that did multiple parts for each movie.

There may be a video player out there that lets you stack multiple parts and adjust the subtitle timings dynamically, but I am not aware which that would be.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
My recommendation is to use MKVToolNix to combine the files. That is what I did, and the combined files produced that way are I generated the subtitles on.

Load part A, and append B, C, D, etc., and then "Start Multiplexing"

This is unfortunately necessary, given that the only good rips for many entries are from the mega pack that did multiple parts for each movie.

There may be a video player out there that lets you stack multiple parts and adjust the subtitle timings dynamically, but I am not aware which that would be.
Thanks i will MKVToolNix a go.

Reactions: panop857

fakeporos

Aug 22, 2018
Have you considered using Whisper on RBD-183? I haven't seen that title mentioned in this thread yet unless I'm blind

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Have you considered using Whisper on RBD-183? I haven't seen that title mentioned in this thread yet unless I'm blind
That is Slave Island, not Slave Color. Different series.

There's pay subtitles out there for Slave Island so I have not spent as much effort on that.

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
Just want to express my gratitude for providing us with subs, this is an AMAZING series and I can’t believe I’ve slept on it till now

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
Wow great summaries

Can someone help how to use a code to find a specific scene?

For example "L" is code for Blowjob Line. So if i want to search which title in the series have that scene, where i search using that "L" code?

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Wow great summaries

Can someone help how to use a code to find a specific scene?

For example "L" is code for Blowjob Line. So if i want to search which title in the series have that scene, where i search using that "L" code?
I never really finished the categorization that I had planned, so you should ignore that.

Reactions: dark_rider

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
That is Slave Island, not Slave Color. Different series.

There's pay subtitles out there for Slave Island so I have not spent as much effort on that.
I'm trying to find the pay subtitles for Slave Island, is this the site I should buy from? https://www.jav-subtitles.com/
I tried to google, not sure where I could find a more complete selection of the Slave Island subs

lilmajor

May 19, 2023
I'm trying to find the pay subtitles for Slave Island, is this the site I should buy from? https://www.jav-subtitles.com/
I tried to google, not sure where I could find a more complete selection of the Slave Island subs
I've purchased the slave islands from that site, but you probably wont find a complete selection. Its an older series and also don't think many people like the genre considering how dark it is. Only for special people like us XD

Reactions: cactustop

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
I've purchased the slave islands from that site, but you probably wont find a complete selection. Its an older series and also don't think many people like the genre considering how dark it is. Only for special people like us XD
Ahh right, I forget most of everyone aren’t into this stuff like us XD haha

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Slave Island rips tend to be pretty bad. There was a Slave Color mega pack torrent that had HD rips going back to like Slave Color 5 or something, while even Slave Color 3rd Era (featuring the great Yuu Kawakami one) still doesn't have a very high quality rip).

We are just at the mercy of those that can buy actual discs from Japanese retailers. When you buy something online from a site, you are probably going to just get a rip of what you could download burned onto the disc.

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
While we are in the topic, i dont know if this JAV is in this slave series or not, but i am sure it is made by Attacker

so in this title 3 or so woman (i forgot i think they are teacher?) captured and used as slave. pretty much like this slave series. the different is, everytime they finish pleased the masters they got rewarded by a medal in their neck. for example finishing blowjob give you 1 medal

in the end of the day, the less medal you got, you got more punishment. i remember in1 particular title, young Yui Hatano got the 2nd place so she only tied and got vibrator on her pussy all night. the main character got the 3rd place (least medal) so she got fuck*d all night

did anyone know what series i'm talking about? rewatching the slave series makes me want to rewatch those titles too

lilmajor

May 19, 2023
While we are in the topic, i dont know if this JAV is in this slave series or not, but i am sure it is made by Attacker

so in this title 3 or so woman (i forgot i think they are teacher?) captured and used as slave. pretty much like this slave series. the different is, everytime they finish pleased the masters they got rewarded by a medal in their neck. for example finishing blowjob give you 1 medal

in the end of the day, the less medal you got, you got more punishment. i remember in1 particular title, young Yui Hatano got the 2nd place so she only tied and got vibrator on her pussy all night. the main character got the 3rd place (least medal) so she got fuck*d all night

did anyone know what series i'm talking about? rewatching the slave series makes me want to rewatch those titles too
believe you're referring to this one brother:

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
believe you're referring to this one brother:
yes this is the one. Thx brother
how did you find it so fast? Is there any special website / tool to search or you just happen to remember it?

btw does this mean this series is separated series from the one OP posted? Even this one also about slave and also produced by Attackers