Asuka Kiraboshi pregnant with her Manager's child

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes congratulations to the couple, long may they all prosper

Reactions: Casshern2

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
At this point, I really have to ask...dare desu ka? As in who? I'm an idol fan and I've never heard of her.

Googling her name now (both in English and Japanese) is just going to give you a flood of news reports on her pregnancy. But there's sparse little else info about her.

Her JP wiki page is really sparse on info as well. Don't know who she is, and have little reason to care.

That said, there's something distinctly wrong going on here. Unlike some other idol fans, I'm not averse to the girls dating and having a life outside of their careers but this actually crosses a line. Its similar to a teacher having a relationship with a student and I don't mean at high school level. Even in a university where age is not a factor, this sort of relationship is strictly forbidden on professional grounds.

That guy's career is pretty much finished. No one else in the industry would want to hire him to manage their idols as they now know he can't keep it in his pants.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
[QUOTE="fwildly, post: 3616579,
That guy's career is pretty much finished. No one else in the industry would want to hire him to manage their idols as they now know he can't keep it in his pants.[/QUOTE]

Yuko Ogura she married her photographer, as far as I am aware he is still working

ball7

Aug 2, 2010
I know of other cases where the starlet has married a manager - mainly due to love.
But I do find her age a bit concerning and I doubt she will return to the industry.
Her upcoming husband could continue as a manager - depends on how open he has been to the company about his relationship with Asuka.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
That guy's career is pretty much finished. No one else in the industry would want to hire him to manage their idols as they now know he can't keep it in his pants.

Yuko Ogura she married her photographer, as far as I am aware he is still working[/QUOTE]
Photographer is kinda different. They're outside contracted 3rd parties who are not directly responsible for the girl, quite unlike the manager.

You don't want a manager who has a history of fraternizing with his charges. That's like hiring a teacher with a history of sleeping with their students.

Reactions: Death Metal

ball7

Aug 2, 2010

Yuko Ogura she married her photographer, as far as I am aware he is still working[/QUOTE]

Yuko Ogura married a hair stylist - they have now divorced.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yuko Ogura she married her photographer, as far as I am aware he is still working

Yuko Ogura married a hair stylist - they have now divorced.[/QUOTE]

Thank You
how wonderful, miss information is, ever since she was married I was led to believe it was her photograpgher