[ASK]What type of bukkake is this ?

bangipul

Dec 11, 2012
Hi..

1.jpg 2.jpg

i've been a fan of bukkake series for years, and right now im curious about this type of bukkake (see my pic). I want to know a lot more about that type of bukkake, the woman with bowl-hole attached to her face and many guys ejaculate on her face, sometimes directly to her eyes, until her face full of cumand finally she drinks all of them.

What is the spesific keyword for this type of bukkake, so i can search more and more..

Many thanks

Reactions: queenbukkake

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
The best kind lol jk

This is from a studio called Milky-Cat, as far as I know they are the only ones that do this specific type of "face-bowl" bukkake. Those screenshots are of Akira Watase from DMC-18.

bangipul

Dec 11, 2012
The best kind lol jk

This is from a studio called Milky-Cat, as far as I know they are the only ones that do this specific type of "face-bowl" bukkake. Those screenshots are of Akira Watase from DMC-18.

Yup. I can fap.. fap.. a couple times just watching her face "buried" under the cum. Lol.. its very insane act..

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
Try google "human condom woman". Also you can visit 'usual' site xhamster/xvideos, etc.
You can also search for "japansm", "milky-cat". Well pretty much it is, this kind of bukkake is unheard of nowadays.