[ASK] JAV Actress with great orgasm scene

wongsso

Apr 19, 2010
Hey, I found out thar Risa Murakami, Kaho Kasumi, and Reiko Sawamura always (mostly) have great orgasm scene, u know they often trembling and shivering, and sometimes squirting too..! recently I found Julia is good at orgasm too...

does anyone know who else..?

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Akari Asagiri squirts like a fountain in most of her videos. There was one where she squirts over 10 times while getting anal fucked.

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Akari Asagiri squirts like a fountain in most of her videos. There was one where she squirts over 10 times while getting anal fucked.

Are you talking about the uncensored vid(s) where her squirts are collected, bottled and sold? If not, I'd like to know the DVD code you are talking about.

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Are you talking about the uncensored vid(s) where her squirts are collected, bottled and sold? If not, I'd like to know the DVD code you are talking about.

Nope its NHDTA-369.

1nhdta369pl.jpg

Its a multiple actress film but Akari Asagiri steals the show with two scenes. First scene she gets attacked by a stalker outside her friends' house, fingered and fucked to squirt a bunch of times. Next scene stalker gets her address and confronts her at her home. He fingers her to squirt about 5 times or so, then fucks her for a bit, then fucks her in the ass where she squirts like 10 times. One of her best performances.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
AWESOME, this is exactly the kind of cheap nasty DVD cover that I completely skip without even a first glance. Thanks for the tip!

How did you even notice this is a Akari vid? Or did you collect these kinds of series as a habit and recognized her face?

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
AWESOME, this is exactly the kind of cheap nasty DVD cover that I completely skip without even a first glance. Thanks for the tip!

How did you even notice this is a Akari vid? Or did you collect these kinds of series as a habit and recognized her face?

I hunt down her vids :D. Anal is one of my favorite genres and shes easily one of the best anal actresses, but all around shes just an amazing performer.

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I hunt down her vids :D. Anal is one of my favorite genres and shes easily one of the best anal actresses, but all around shes just an amazing performer.

Ditto. Ditto, agreed and agreed with extreme prejudice.

Except it seems I am not nearly as devoted as you are. I probably miss out on a lot of great vids because certain types of DVD covers turn me off, I don't think I even have a single Natural High vid. Coming to this forum is mostly a waste of time, many posts are devoted to topics that doesn't interest me a bit, but once in a while there's a great find which makes it all worthwhile.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have come to appreciate Akari Asagiri (she made a great impression on me, playing the teacher in DVDES-635) and I'm going to have to dig up Wife Who Rides a Convenience Bike After Having a Kid Prone to Sudden Sensitivity Ejects Fluid Prematurely (also featuring Yui Aikawa and Tsubomi); appreciate the insight, Asdfaznz.

If you like anal, another one with Akari Asagiri is Anal Cramming, Double Mother Two-Hole Adultery - Asshole Curriculum Opening Within An Obscene Building of Learning [JUC-924], co-starring Reiko Sawamura.

I bring up Reiko (Honami Takasaka) because I think she's wonderful, and I see she was mentioned by our thread-starter (glad you're speaking up after almost six years, Wongsso! You are on a roll, and I hope you'll soon pen your... third... message), and seconded by BDrake. (As you may read, both gents are also in agreement over Kaho Kasumi, whose orgasming prowess has not made me take notice as something out of the ordinary... although I'm sure I haven't paid attention.) The thing that is great about Reiko is that she almost never fails to squirt. Since squirting is not something that's easily faked (some are fooled by actresses who pee, but Reiko is the genuine article), I can readily believe Reiko is into the sex and has real orgasms.

On the other hand, the idea I got from this thread's headline is that it's not enough for an actress to squirt. There are a lot of squirters in JAV. I was thinking of actresses who really display the cumming effect.

I am not talking about the ones who put on a show of convulsing (as with my thread, Eyeballs Rolling! Saliva Spewing! Crazed and Flipping Out of Their Minds..!), because that's easy to pull off. (When... Harry... Met... Sally.)

The lady that came to my mind was...

Mai Fuyuk i [KMDS-20120.jpg
Sex Education From My Friend's Mother [KMDS-20120]; below shot, as well.

Mai Fuyuki

I'm not saying she does this with every performance. Yet she has definitely made me notice the way she is naturally sexual. You touch her, and she reacts.

Mai Fuyuki [KMDS-20120.jpg

Now that's easy to fake as well, but I get the feeling she's on the level. I think she's amazing.

The first time I noticed her was in Making Sure His Mother Doesn't Notice, a Hot MILF Doing Door-to-Door Sales Takes Her Son's Pants Off 2 [HNU-067]. I did some searching now, and I see I had helped a member with his I.D. question about Mai (back in 2013... whew! I'm also reminded by all the time I had spent with this one), and that's when I learned her name. On that post, I see I had put up photographs, and they are appropriate to recycle... since they show her in the throes.

Mai Fuyuki.jpg

She was also wonderful in an entry from one of my favorite series, Friend’s Mother Violated in Front of Him [SPRD-625]:

Mai Fuyuki [SPRD-625] 2.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I probably miss out on a lot of great vids because certain types of DVD covers turn me off, I don't think I even have a single Natural High vid. Coming to this forum is mostly a waste of time, many posts are devoted to topics that doesn't interest me a bit, but once in a while there's a great find which makes it all worthwhile.

Well you can talk to me in the anal thread all you want, I can talk in that thread until the end of time :lol:

Most of the time the vids with the cheap looking DVD covers are trash, but if you are a fan of the actress you take a leap of faith and sometimes the vids are good. Like have you tried DANDY vids too? Most of their covers are trash, but Akari also had another great one there

1dandy304pl.jpg

DANDY304 - Multiple actress film where they play housewives out to get revenge on their cheating husbands by getting other dudes to fuck them in the ass. Akari also squirts many times in this vid while the delivery guy fucks her in the ass.

I have come to appreciate Akari Asagiri (she made a great impression on me, playing the teacher in DVDES-635) and I'm going to have to dig up Wife Who Rides a Convenience Bike After Having a Kid Prone to Sudden Sensitivity Ejects Fluid Prematurely (also featuring Yui Aikawa and Tsubomi); appreciate the insight, Asdfaznz.

If you like anal, another one with Akari Asagiri is Anal Cramming, Double Mother Two-Hole Adultery - Asshole Curriculum Opening Within An Obscene Building of Learning [JUC-924], co-starring Reiko Sawamura.

No problem! That is also a great suggestion. I love the bald dude that fucks Akari, that dude knows how to bang chicks. I also love the kinky fiction in that where the other mother's son and then eventually their own sons fuck them in the ass.

Last edited:

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Did you guy forgot Mao Hamasaki and Maria Ono? They're super easily get orgasms and squirt so much in almost of their movies!