Please help me find the lady name :adore:

Thank you :beautifu2:

s9OFK.png

04hbO.png

ms4uG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tuh86

Dec 11, 2009
Thank you CodeGeek, I updated the post with images. The names you gave are for the salewomen :(

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Tuh86; wow, you have been a member since 2009... an Akiba-Online veteran... and with only six posts to date!

It's always helpful to provide as much information as possible when throwing out a question, because as you know, it takes a lot of time to attend to an identification mystery. It's a good thing you came around to putting up those images (and you did a fine job with those, embedding them in the post so that they show up nicely and clearly), but you do realize before you did so, nobody could have known whom you were talking about..! (And will you look at the way Gentleman Codegeek gently prodded you about your glaring omission: "I'm not sure which lady you meant," INDEED!)

Since you can't assume that your potential problem solver owns the movie in question, the one who asks for identifying help must consider what can be done to limit the time spent in poking around as much as possible. For example, I would have found it useful to get the inside track on which scene your woman appeared in, what she was wearing, the video link... anything to help single out which actress we are talking about.

Even though you provided those great pics, it took me a pretty good chunk of time to figure out which "gorgeous MILF from HNU-067" you were talking about. I dug up these detailed screen shots:

http://www.pixhost.org/show/2082/15782166_hnu-067_s.jpg

And I needed to look through them carefully; I finally got the idea there were four pairs of MILFs (luckily I own a forerunner to the series, HNU-064, so I knew one of the ladies of each pair was a saleswoman, and the other the mother of the boy); the scenes are, from the screen shot timecode:

Sc. 1: Ending 00:45
Sc. 2: 00:47 - 01:35
Sc. 3: 01:37 - 02:12
Sc. 4: 02:14 - 02:53

So... cross-checking the dresses and the window background of your third photo, I got your lady; she is in the second scene, and I thought she was the one initially wearing the brown sweater and burgundy skirt. From your first and second photos, your lady does not have a straight nose, and neither does the one that I described, but...

Both women (who look similar to each other) in the scene are wearing white blouses, so I started looking at the other one. Your lady has a tassle like decoration, and so does the other one... maybe... hard to tell from the screen shots. Finally, I had to narrow it down to the other one, because the one clue you inadvertently gave, in your response to Codegeek, was that your lady played a mother - and not a saleswoman.

Whew!

There are two other names I came across in the cast that Sougouwiki does not list; now we can have six names from the total of eight.

Since it sounds like you scrutinized the four names already brought up and dismissed them all for playing the saleswomen, whatever is left must be the mothers... since we have four saleswomen and four mothers in the movie.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hisayo Nanami, SPRD-662, DSE-1049

I don't believe it's her... perhaps Hisayo is the mother in the last scene, wearing the yellow sweater.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Mai Fuyuki, SPRD-625, JUX-032

She's got a not-straight nose. Compare your second photo with the above profile.

The first pic below is from HNU-067's screen shots. the second from SPRD-625:

attachment.php
attachment.php

What do you think?

EDIT:
Having noticed the disgusting logos from Tuh86's photos, I thought I would perform a service for fellow members who have read thus far and now have a yen (did I make a Japanese pun?) to catch the movie... wish I had thought of doing so for myself, it would have made the identifying work a lot easier. You may fetch HNU067 from here, for 544 MB. The discussed scene is probably the best in the movie, as the evil saleswoman corrupts the mommy to have sex with the son. My kind of perversion!

Attachments

• SPRD-662.jpg
    SPRD-662.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 337
  • DSE-1049.jpg
    DSE-1049.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,095
  • Mai Fuyuki JUX-032.jpg
    Mai Fuyuki JUX-032.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Mai Fuyuki GG-156.jpg
    Mai Fuyuki GG-156.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Mai Fuyuki [SPRD-625].jpg
    Mai Fuyuki [SPRD-625].jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Mai Fuyuki [SPRD-625] 2.jpg
    Mai Fuyuki [SPRD-625] 2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 346
  • Mai Fuyuki.jpg
    Mai Fuyuki.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 339

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I downloaded and watched the movie. Guess what.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yes, above are actual frame grabs from the beginning of Scene 2.

Each scene identified onscreen the pairs of actresses in English.

1. Holly Torao, Mirio Amasaki
2. Gou Furuya, Mai Fuyuki
3. Hisayo Nanami, Megumi Haruka
3. Makoto Nagai, Sayaka Takagi

---------------------------------------
EDIT:
Having taken another look at the movie, the reason for the confusion is... this is the rare JAV that credits the male actors. So "Gou Furuya" is not an AKA for Kaede, but apparently the name of the Gou. I mean, the Guy.

The revised credits as they appear onscreen; the AND THEN signifies a separate title card instead of a superimposed credit (as with the above photos), and these would be for the ladies playing the saleswomen; so the credits in bold below should signify the mother/saleswoman from each scene:

1. Holly Torao, Mirio Amasaki - AND THEN "Aoi Nakagawa"
2. Gou Furuya, Mai Fuyuki - AND THEN "Kaede Shinyama"
3. Moomin, Hisayo Nanami - AND THEN "Megumi Haruka"
3. Makoto Nagai, Kaori Wakamatsu - AND THEN "Sayaka Takagi"

---------------------------------------

Some names deviated from what was offered before. When I threw the Sougouwiki information into the translator:

Nakagawa, Aoi / Megumi Haruka / new mountain maple / Sayaka Takagi

(Working with the page of the third goofy translation and trying out codes that Asian Screens listed and provided cast names for, "new mountain maple" turned out to be "Kaede Niiyama." EDIT: And I would have saved myself the trouble of deciphering this one had I observed Codegeek's above post more carefully; by the way, I believe Kaede is the saleswoman in our scene in question, Scene 2, identified onscreen as "Gou Furuya.")

(Asian Screens prefers Sayaka Takajo for Sayaka Takagi.)

Why the discrepancies? JAV actresses often have multiple monikers, and even with one name, there may be different spellings. Also, sometimes the rare JAV that provides onscreen Engrish cast listings can be off the mark. We additionally must bear in mind that Sougouwiki is not authoritative, since anyone may contribute; just like Wikipedia, not everything should be believed.

Conclusions:

1) I was wrong about Hisayo Nanami, who appears in Sc. 3 rather than 4.

2) I was right about Mai Fuyuki.

3) This question, if the questioner watched the movie (as may be presumed from the "dload123" logos on the frame grabs), should never have been asked, and I am an idiot for spending all the research time that I did.

Attachments

• HNU-067 gou furuya.jpg
    HNU-067 gou furuya.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 324
  • HNU-067 Mai Fuyuki.jpg
    HNU-067 Mai Fuyuki.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 326