Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Forgot to post here that I had it out...

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-together-asami-kondou.1967664/#post-4127270
5601bfaa00049pl-jpg.2262919

To put my two cents into a post over at another one of her titles:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ng-to-meet-asami-kondou.1953225/#post-4127375

My opinion, which I'm sure will be met with major resistance, is that, well...she's not sexy enough for more risque titles. HEAR ME OUT! She is soooo so so so pretty! She's fun to look at. But, she still, at 20 (according to the link above) looks, acts, and poses like a U15 model. She just doesn't have anything quite womanly about here yet. That's just my opinion! The could be on purpose by her choice of outfits, and poses, or like suggested because of the studio. Unlike Mayumi, Tomoe, Tsukasa, Tsubasa, Ramu, Ami, Yuumi, Rui Kiriyama (definitely) who all look sexy in the face and their curvy bodies, cute and pretty Asami just isn't there yet. No telling if she ever will with her body type. But, I believe that in itself is her allure. That's what keeps her fans, I bet. She's over 18 but but still looks she may not be? So for those fans, which I'm sure are many, she's so far still the perpetual U15 model.

Last edited:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
My opinion, which I'm sure will be met with major resistance, is that, well...she's not sexy enough for more risque titles. HEAR ME OUT! She is soooo so so so pretty! She's fun to look at. But, she still, at 20 (according to the link above) looks, acts, and poses like a U15 model. She just doesn't have anything quite womanly about here yet. That's just my opinion! The could be on purpose by her choice of outfits, and poses, or like suggested because of the studio. Unlike Mayumi, Tomoe, Tsukasa, Tsubasa, Ramu, Ami, Yuumi, Rui Kiriyama (definitely) who all look sexy in the face and their curvy bodies, cute and pretty Asami just isn't there yet. No telling if she ever will with her body type. But, I believe that in itself is her allure. That's what keeps her fans, I bet. She's over 18 but but still looks she may not be? So for those fans, which I'm sure are many, she's so far still the perpetual U15 model.

It's simple case of her management company have more plan for her thus giving her more idol-ish job and holding her gravure work back
You can compare Asami's twitter and Anjyu's twitter, you'll see that Anjyu have nothing to do except for her gravure work and don't have to worry about her image
For Asami, as of right now they won't make her do over the top sexy bikini or pose to align her image to her idol image

Reactions: Casshern2

agent1904

Jun 21, 2014
Forgot to post here that I had it out...

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-together-asami-kondou.1967664/#post-4127270
5601bfaa00049pl-jpg.2262919

To put my two cents into a post over at another one of her titles:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ng-to-meet-asami-kondou.1953225/#post-4127375

She also needs to gain a little weight