are vids from the mature/humiliation genre considered to be second rate?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I've heard that if a new JAV actress doesn't sell well in the beginning, she will get moved to labels considered to be second rate. She will start doing videos like married women, r***, incest, that kind of thing? True?

An actress I like, Saeko Matsushita, started out with a flight attendant/JAV idol cross over theme, and then soon she was doing vids for Attacker, with her being humiliated in almost every vid.

Anyone know the hierarchy of how things work? Like if an actress suddenly appears in an Attackers vid, is her career near its end?

Reactions: kharo88

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm not sure at all, this is just my thoughts : if a new girl doesn't sell well, when her contract is near the end and the studio doesn't offer her another one, if she needs money, she will take whatever she is offered from other studios. I always say that beautiful girls don't need to do dark stuff to sell well and gather fans (there are few exceptions like Tsubomi but she didn't go all extreme in every release at all, there are just few titles, usually old). Minori Hatsune, Asami Yuma, Nana Aoyama and all those big JAV names never went extreme for what I know.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
There are always super popular actresses like Azusa Nagasawa or Ai Uehara who are willing to do everything (and I mean everything). It just depends on the girl. Some girls are adventurous. Some girls are naive. Some girls are mentally ill. Some girls want extra money. I don't think the movie themes indicate the girl's popularity, except for bukkake, which requires very beautiful girls (although a lot of girls now seem not willing to do it). Bukkake is not an option for less beautiful and less popular girls, so they have to do gokkun instead.

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Being honest, a lot of people dont like favorite their actresses to join another different studio and/or to perform different roles other than what she used to, so the actresses and studios where they perform now are usually bashed because people cant get over the fact their favorite actress will not perform the same "girfriend" role over and over and over again. Second rate genre, third rate genre.....nah, its all about a selfish caprice not being accomplished anymore.

I could be wrong but was not Iroha Natsume at her peak when she joined Madonna/Attackers? And it's not like the people who bash her now purchased her dvds and truly supported her in the past, even if her A-O fans in the past did, obviously she can do what she wants, it's not the end of the world.
Attackers is more about "f***rced sex" than humiliation, extreme or dark stuff.

"An actress I like, Saeko Matsushita, started out with a flight attendant/JAV idol cross over theme, and then soon she was doing vids for Attacker, with her being humiliated in almost every vid." - Nobody is forcing you to watch her videos, if you dont like then move on.....there are thousands of actresses you may like.
Respect the actress, thats all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Yeah, Attackers is still a major studio. Iroha Natsume hasn't faded to obscurity. She's isn't doing anything more extreme now than when she was young. Likewise, Minori Hatsune has done plenty of r*** themed videos for both Idea Pocket and S1. r*** is normal, even for young and popular actresses.

Check out this Attackers video:
shkd00674pl.jpg

Not only r*** but anal r*** and DP r***, starring Kaho Shibuya. Is Kaho Shibuya a second rate actress?

Reactions: mago and shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I've heard that if a new JAV actress doesn't sell well in the beginning, she will get moved to labels considered to be second rate. She will start doing videos like married women, r***, incest, that kind of thing? True?

An actress I like, Saeko Matsushita, started out with a flight attendant/JAV idol cross over theme, and then soon she was doing vids for Attacker, with her being humiliated in almost every vid.

Anyone know the hierarchy of how things work? Like if an actress suddenly appears in an Attackers vid, is her career near its end?

might be true, but still far from the truth

the biggest market in JAV demand young, fresh, inexperience girls, thats the fact

but we can't say studios or labels that making married women, r***, incest, ecc are second rate, those are very popular genres & themes in JAV, lot of super famous girls like Hibiki Otsuki, Yui Hatano, Aika, Ai Uehara and many others done those kind vids, are they second rate ?

Madonna spesialize in mature and Attackers spesialized in r*** theme, those studios are among the biggest studio in the bussiness

in JAV many AV actresses decided to retire at the peak of their popularity, and if the actress performed in uncenssored vids doesn't mean they will get retire soon

what I learn if JAV idols already lost their charm they will perform for smaller studios, usually in planning or nampa, sex games, "reality" vids as uncredited but still it doesn't mean their career near its end, Aimi Yoshikawa is example

one thing for sure if the actress already lost her motivation to keep going in AV (for whatever reason) thats the real sign that her career is near to end