Are Sayuki Kanno's tits natural?

benimarunikaido

Dec 8, 2010
They look oddly shaped whenever she's lying down.

I suspect her tits are not natural. Anyone can confirm on this or know any news about this?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah for me they aren't natural either. A new actress, Kyoko Yuki, has the same kind of boobs, what a shame.

eyan00090jp-1.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I would prefer to see discussion like these to go into the fake boob thread instead of a new thread that will not likely "survive" after 1 week.
Yeah for me they aren't natural either. A new actress, Kyoko Yuki, has the same kind of boobs, what a shame.
View attachment 1044072
From just this pix alone, I slightly lean towards real tits. Yes the edge of her right boob between her right armpit and near the base of the boob look very suspicious in this one pic. But for whatever reason I still tend to believe they are real. Note I didn't know Kyoko Yuki until now.

As I mentioned before, when I see massive droopy udders I tend to believe them. I am suspicious of big (but not huge) tits that defies gravity, e.g. Shoko Takahashi, I love her I'm convinced her tits are fake. Often it's the medium to small tits that turned out to be fake.

Reactions: Taako and Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I would prefer to see discussion like these to go into the fake boob thread instead of a new thread that will not likely "survive" after 1 week.

From just this pix alone, I slightly lean towards real tits. Yes the edge of her right boob between her right armpit and near the base of the boob look very suspicious in this one pic. But for whatever reason I still tend to believe they are real. Note I didn't know Kyoko Yuki until now.

As I mentioned before, when I see massive droopy udders I tend to believe them. I am suspicious of big (but not huge) tits that defies gravity, e.g. Shoko Takahashi, I love her I'm convinced her tits are fake. Often it's the medium to small tits that turned out to be fake.

Maybe you're right, but the shape is really weird. I found this girl on erodougazo and I found her cute. Later, I saw a trailer and I was kinda "shocked" by how weird her boobs are.

eyan088jp-08.jpg Sans titre.png

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Look, big udders flop around, especially when the girl is being boinked. When they flop around, they get into all sort of shapes don't look "normal" but it only reflect the (optical) expectation of the viewer not any sense of reality. So judging from these pix alone, I still lean towards "real".

Perhaps... precisely because they look "weird" that I tend to _believe_. It's the (near) perfect looking ones that sets off my alarm.

More to the point, I don't care. In my mind, massive boobs should droop (unless she's 16, well I don't care much for 16 years old either). If massive boobs aren't droopy and floppy (and "weird") I think they are fake. Between droopy, floppy and fake, well my preference is None of the Above, so I'd prefer E/F-cups over J/K-cups.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The first pix is from EYAN-088, a 結月恭子, she is lactating and according to the back cover she squirts milk in the vid (I'm still thinking to get this vid or not). When a woman is lactating her tits can look all kinds of "weird" shape. I "rule" the evidence invalid.

Second pix is unfortunately "sans titre" but she looks a bit like Meguri? In her tits I trust. And her tits in that shape when being boinked in that dynamic position, yep looks right.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@darksider59

eyan088jp-08-jpg.1044658

Gotta ask, what title is this from? Or any of her stuff, for that matter, she doesn't seem to have JavLib page yet.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Second pix is unfortunately "sans titre" but she looks a bit like Meguri? In her tits I trust. And her tits in that shape when being boinked in that dynamic position, yep looks right.

Yeah, the file's name is because I did a screenshot and edit it quickly with paint lol.

@darksider59

eyan088jp-08-jpg.1044658

Gotta ask, what title is this from? Or any of her stuff, for that matter, she doesn't seem to have JavLib page yet.

Here is the DMM page.

Reactions: Restrepo

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
They look oddly shaped whenever she's lying down.

I suspect her tits are not natural. Anyone can confirm on this or know any news about this?

already have a thread to discuss about this topic

90% real, why ? same answer with ding, because most of fakers in JAV are in big class not huge