Anyone know this lesbian Jav title?

Johannz

Aug 25, 2015
I've been trying a while to find this title. I don't have any clips, or actress names, so I don't think I can ask the identification forum. I just have a relatively detailed memory of one scene.

The clip I saw was about 8-10 mins. Two women are on a couch in the living room(I think an open kitchen is behind them). Girl A is having sex with Girl B with a strap-on from behind doggy style. Girl B seems reluctant. After about 3 mins of sex, the phone rings. Girl A answers, then proceeds to hand the phone to Girl B. A man's voice is on the other end, and Girl B tries to keep a normal conversation as Girl A continues to have sex with her. Girl B manages to convince the guy on the other end that shes fine, and hangs up. Sex continues until Girl B orgasms. Clip ends

I've seen my fair share of lesbian Jav, and I don't think I've seen this kind of play before or since this clip. I believe its quite an old title. I saw it probably around 2012, but its possible its much older.

This is probably a hopeless request, but anyone who knows this scene and the title its from, please let me know!

Reactions: intrepid8

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
I think I remember a scene like this with Yui Hatano and Maika. Don't remember which one though Maika and Yui have had so much lesbian sex with each other lol.

You should also check BBAN 130 with (my fave) Konishi Yuu and Yui Hatano. Similar scenario of a lesbian seducing a straight girl while shes on the phone with her husband. I love this scenario btw if anyone knows anymore please post it.

Reactions: intrepid8