Any open chat - webcam sites with Japanese girls on ?

Loke

Horny bugger
Dec 23, 2006
Hi,
Being an double addict to Japanese girls and Webcams/chat I wonder if anyone here can tell me of such site ?

Thanks in advance, PM's welcome

I love Jgirls

Jun 24, 2008
I would be interested in knowing of sites with American Japanese girls of legal age.

nonstop

Sep 14, 2008
Have you guys heard of QQ. I talk with Chinese woman on there on a daily basis. Webcams are welcomed by them.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I would be interested in knowing of sites with American Japanese girls of legal age.

So you want to talk to AMERICAN women... not JAPANESE women.... ? what the hell? why not just ask for asian women then? Why be a racist bastard like me and demand japanes-eamericcan women? You probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they are American anyway. Hell, pay an extra $5 and tell her to say "My name is Yuki, I'm actually japanese but born in the USA" etc etc etc. BUt then again, online sex aint my thing, how boring.. sorry, I'd rather TOUCH a girl rather than TOUCH myself. Then again, I aint afriad of women or being told "no, I'm not interested"

its like saying "I want to talk to chinese canadian women!" ... umm... on webcam? OK, go to any chinatown in Canada or better yet, go to any university. hell my hometown university back in saskatoon has HUNDREDS of chinese women. wtf?

oh well. Good luck finding some. Come to Japan and then talk to them in person, come for vacation for gods sake. it doesn't take that much. Theres enough japenese women to talk to all day. Sorry buddy, no more telelphone clubs!