Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
It is really nice to see a guy sucking other cook too. Do you know other movies where there is a little bisexuallity? I'm looking for them but no luck
This is the only video I have seen that in, not really my thing but I did like that the wife was encouraging him to. Momoko Isshiki is such a good actress. Wish I could find some uncensored videos that feature her.

Anarchy813

Mar 25, 2021
DDOB-116 1st scene lick off leg 2nd scene lick off fingers 3rd scene kiss

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-12-06 14-28-54.png
    Screenshot from 2022-12-06 14-28-54.png
    680.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot from 2022-12-06 14-29-34.png
    Screenshot from 2022-12-06 14-29-34.png
    745 KB · Views: 240

sanrian6

Oct 24, 2021
DVDMS-870
In 47.00 there are several cumshots in the pussy, and in the mouth and tits. After that, at 48.00 there is a guy that kisses her with cum in her face and other guys start kissing and kissing. The next minutes there is a guy that licks her pussy with cum.

Marvelous. Mizuhara Misono is really nice in this scene.

Reactions: cheekyjtx

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
I am sure it has been referenced here before, but JUL-221 has some nice cuckold cum-kissing and cum-cleanup scenes. My favorite kind is when a cheating wife brings home a pussy full of cum for her husband, as Momoko Isshiki does in the below screenshot. Would like to find more of these scenes, either with a husband who knows the deal or one who does not. Any recommendations?

View attachment 3111762
please tell me the name of the actor husband

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
Not sure of that guy's name. He plays the cuck role in more than a few titles. I'll post if I find his name. Male actors are not so well publicized. The boss in JUL-221 is ABE Tomohiro 阿部智広, he plays this role a lot. Nice work if you can get it.

Reactions: Mirroslav

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
Not sure of that guy's name. He plays the cuck role in more than a few titles. I'll post if I find his name. Male actors are not so well publicized. The boss in JUL-221 is ABE Tomohiro 阿部智広, he plays this role a lot. Nice work if you can get it.
please write in which cuckold films he has acted in

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
Besides the cum cleanup and cum kissing in the excellent JUL-221, I know I have seen this guy in a bunch of films, I just don't usually take note of the male actors, few as they seem to be.

I looked through a bunch of titles on my hard drive, starting in the J folder because I think he’s in some of those JUL -JUY titles. I found a few videos he appears in, though not in a cuck husband role:

Kazama Yumi puts him to use in JUFD-953, basically has him tied up, spits in his mouth and uses a vibe on his tiny cock.

Sawamura Reiko pisses in his face in JUFD-993

Maki Hojo rides his face and gives him a good reaming with a strap on in the JUL-029 episode of the Masochistic Family series

He goes down on Tsubaki Amano in JUL-061 and drinks her piss

He endures some mild femdom with Tsubaki Kato in JUL 362, he’s one of two guys she pegs and mildly tortures.

Again, not the cuck roles you were asking about, but these are some appearances I found. Hope this helps. If I find more, I'll start a new thread so as not to get this one off-topic.

sheeeeerx

Aug 4, 2022

Just to add a little bit to what amnscfnt already said, you can check out JUY-898 starring Ayane Haruka and MLDE-013. Don't want to stray away too much from the original topic, but if amnscfnt opens a new thread I can see what there is to add to it.

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
please tell me the name of the actor husband
He is called Hiroshi in a few videos and is credited as Sano Hiroshi in JUY-021 - one of the "Masochism Family" series directed by Nao Masaki, released in 2016. He appears in all eight films in this series, though his characters are identified by graphics with different names in a couple of titles. Hiroshi is used in multiple videos and seems the most likely contender as a stage name.

cheekyjtx

Dec 14, 2022
MIAA-720 sorry if this has been posted already.
This one is pretty unique and an extremely hot premise if you're into the NTR/cuck aspect of cum-eating. Basically the hot popular girl keeps hooking up with the shy nerd who is always pining after her. But usually only after her BF has creampied her first. Eventually I think she grows more fond of playing with the Maso nerd than having normal sex with her bf. Sadly for me the execution kind of sucks because we never see (neither does the MC) her actually getting creampied by her bf. It's more just implied.

Sadly these are all obviously fake cum loads but the second looks pretty real
9:30 - sits on his face with her cummy pussy - first with panties on but eventually pulling them to the side. from around 4:30 she teases him with her wet pussy and tells him that he (mc) made her wet.
34:00 - sits on MC face with her cummy again. She actually tells him she was just with her bf in this scene and that he creampied her. She even shows him some cum on her finger before telling him to clean it up. He tries to resist but she sits on his face anyways lol.
62:00 - sits on his face again until she cums. not sure if she was supposedly creampied before this or not, sorry. I think she did because it looks like she wipes all the cum that leaked onto his face into his mouth lmao
103:45 - she sits on his face and this time makes him clean his own creampie out of her before fucking him some more.
112:00 - She stops riding him to slurp up the cum on his face/glasses from earlier then makes out with him while his dicks still inside of her.

sorry for so much explaining but it felt necessary since it's not super obvious whats going on. I used translate on my app to see what she's saying but this inspired me to finally start learning japanese myself. hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited:

cheekyjtx

Dec 14, 2022
SDMU-993 Reverse nampa orgy theme. Pretty sure this is fake cum as well, but thats JAV for you.

131:00 One of the amateurs makes out with her while she rides him. Several guys came on her face before this

Reactions: Snowballer

cheekyjtx

Dec 14, 2022
STCV-200 all own cum

41:00 drools his cumshot into his mouth
75:45 she scoops some of his creampie and makes him lick it off her finger
86:30 she uses a napkin to wipe up a facial and then sticks it in his mouth. I guess that counts? lol

Reactions: Anarchy813

zero_

Jun 6, 2020
I fucking love the last sceene of ECB-154. So humiliating lol! Wish the rest of that series had similar scenes. I've found a few other examples. Pretty hard to find, dont want to derail this thread though.
Please share the other examples!

cheekyjtx

Dec 14, 2022
Please share the other examples!

TYSF-015 - final scene
MXGS-938, 952, and 976 - final scene in all. Last code is the best example of the three. in the first she only gets toys used on her while she pegs him. she also sucks the other guys dick while pegging one. The second is hot because im a yui hatano stan, but she doesnt get fucked much while pegging the other guy.
There was another i found randomly but i didnt download it and havent been able too find it for the life of me. It was a student girl with short blonde-ish hair i believe. sad

Last edited:
Reactions: zero_

cheekyjtx

Dec 14, 2022
HMN-296 Luna Tsukino, one of my favorite actresses currently, with two M guys. She is such a goddess.

49:00 creampie (other)
86:30 kiss (own)
105:30 creampie (other)

Reactions: amnscfnt