Any Hentai or CG style like this?

blackscarf

Jun 8, 2013
Not sure if this is a right place to ask :(

I've been watching Hentai for several months but never found one that fits my style. Most of them are kinda muscle-ish, and look horror to me, like Bible Black style (sorry but my taste is weird). I'd prefer these below which has a style of Ecchi. I mean the body must be smooth and not too exaggerated

So anybody please help me find some hentai movie titles, or any Hentai CG resembling these. I appreciate that :(

ayane04.jpg

CC01.jpg

giycine01.jpg

jam02.jpg

kasumi01.jpg

jackpot69

Hentai-Sama from North
Mar 4, 2008
I like bible black style, but i like so many others hentai styles too. Maybe you can found some inspiration and art in pivix.net, lots of great artist and works in the adults area :)

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Not sure if this is a right place to ask :(

I've been watching Hentai for several months but never found one that fits my style. Most of them are kinda muscle-ish, and look horror to me, like Bible Black style (sorry but my taste is weird). I'd prefer these below which has a style of Ecchi. I mean the body must be smooth and not too exaggerated

So anybody please help me find some hentai movie titles, or any Hentai CG resembling these. I appreciate that :(

Is this a Visual Novel?
Can you tell me the name of this game?

Reactions: theranch

FlameDemon

Future Mangaka
Aug 9, 2009
>>saigado<<Their king of fighters series might be your 1st choice
>>seishoujou<< This group might be a choice, too, but they are kinda hardcore... and busted.