Any body please tell me a list of the best hentai 3D game

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not much input here yet. Look in the Hentai Game Torrent section under "Illusion", they have some good 3D games. It is hard for me to recommend games I haven't played, I have a very basic graphic card on the computer I am using at the moment, so a lot of the newer games I have not played but I have heard about. Rapelay was kind of fun in a twisted kind of way, I liked that. Biko3 is another stalk and r*** game, that was kind of fun.

Games I haven't played but heard were good are "Sexy Beach 2" & "Sexy Beach 3".

Teatime is another game producer with some good 3D games that I have not played. I hear Tech48 is a good game. I liked "Sacred Plume" but that has a few bugs in it,(it was one of the first 3D hentai games), that game is posted here somewhere.

I guess it depends on exactly what type of hentai game you are looking for. 3D is the in thing now, although I like the the simpler more reliable 2D games,(mostly for reasons already stated). There are newer games out there, perhaps somebody will add more input. There are still plenty of old games I have not played yet!

Lolx

Jan 12, 2009
Not much input here yet. Look in the Hentai Game Torrent section under "Illusion", they have some good 3D games. It is hard for me to recommend games I haven't played, I have a very basic graphic card on the computer I am using at the moment, so a lot of the newer games I have not played but I have heard about. Rapelay was kind of fun in a twisted kind of way, I liked that. Biko3 is another stalk and r*** game, that was kind of fun.

Games I haven't played but heard were good are "Sexy Beach 2" & "Sexy Beach 3".

Teatime is another game producer with some good 3D games that I have not played. I hear Tech48 is a good game. I liked "Sacred Plume" but that has a few bugs in it,(it was one of the first 3D hentai games), that game is posted here somewhere.

I guess it depends on exactly what type of hentai game you are looking for. 3D is the in thing now, although I like the the simpler more reliable 2D games,(mostly for reasons already stated). There are newer games out there, perhaps somebody will add more input. There are still plenty of old games I have not played yet!

Hey thanks i will try the game that u recommend me :eek:k:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hey thanks i will try the game that u recommend me :eek:k:

Glad I could be of even a little help. If you are really into to Japanese Hentai games, especially if you don't mind them being in Japanese, you might wish to apply for membership at hongfire.com . I am not saying they are the friendliest bunch but they have many great game discussion threads and shares there. Rarely a week goes by when I don't read something there I find interesting. They also have many 3D flash games posted there. Overall I think this is a better forum but for hentai games at least, hongfire is topnotch IMO.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s always hard to answer such a question as it completely depends on personal taste. What a member thinks to be good is seen by the next one just as sh**...

If there would be an objective reply to that question there would be a hit list somewhere, but isn´t...

So any reply is subjective only, depending on everyone´s personal point of view.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
it´s always hard to answer such a question as it completely depends on personal taste. What a member thinks to be good is seen by the next one just as sh**...

If there would be an objective reply to that question there would be a hit list somewhere, but isn´t...

So any reply is subjective only, depending on everyone´s personal point of view.

I actually completely agree with you and yet........sometimes it is nice to get a 'top 10 list" or such from others. Make a good thread topic anyway. There are a lot of games I have never played myself so I always enjoy reading others comments on the games they played. I may not always agree with their opinion but at least it gives me something to go on which is better than downloading games, (or movies for that matter), in the dark and finding it was a total waste of my time. There can be no doubt that personal tastes and opinions based on those tastes are completely subjective though. That is always something to take in consideration.

The Sexy Beach 3 thread at hongfire:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69842

or direct download:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133114

(really, I gave you the site, you could have found the thread yourself).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that´s the point, asking ten users for a hitlist of 10 games possibly would bring an added result of ~60 games / titles. In the end there are 60 games then, not 10, and again you know as much as you knew at the start...

The more users you would ask the wider the angle will become...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You made my point for me redrooster.
asking ten users for a hitlist of 10 games possibly would bring an added result of ~60 games / titles.
Given this specific scenario you would have 100 games listed and 60 different games, (which I think is a bit much but I suppose it is feasible). So I would be most interested in investigating the games they most agreed on.

Sengoku Rance,(which is not a 3D hentai game), is a personal favorite of mine. Yet I had no attention of downloading it when I heard there was no sound for the characters and no loli action. But after hearing a few people recommended it as good game I decided to give it a try and found I loved everything about it. Another example is Musumaker. I like loli games but using the Atlas translator with a text hooker program is a real pain in the ass for me,(and the translation often sucks as well). so I wasn't crazy about downloading a huge game I couldn't understand that well. After reading the discussion thread at hongfire and seeing all the rave reviews I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed in the least. So this technique has worked pretty well for me in the past.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008