Anti-Japan protests across China over islands dispute

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19312226

2hwid54.png

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
Fucking china

THEY'RE ISLANDS!

YOU'RE A FUCKING GLUTTON OF A COUNTRY

Fucking countries vying for more power ...

Seriously fuck ALL governments and all forms of government

bollock

Aug 26, 2010
Fucking china

THEY'RE ISLANDS!

Japan can never remove its shame as a loser in World War Two.
The people of a loser country should cut their bellies to commit suicide, or taste other more nuclear bombs. Hahaha~~~~:pandalaugh:

my_car244

May 13, 2009
Fucking china

THEY'RE ISLANDS!

Yeah,I think so too!
They're so selfish and always makes to evil other countries.
Now, there are many places they want:
Senkaku Island,Spratly Islands,Aksai Chin,Arunachal Pradesh,Bhutan's borderline,Taiwan,also Invaded Tibet!

In China,It has been media control without Japanese things.
Example:June 4 Tiananmen Incident

I don't know why Japanese government aid to spend many money for China by Official Development Assistance.
Also they aided to Sichuan earthquake In China.
They never say thanks. On the contrary, say the WWII indefinitely.
The WWII was already over a long time ago.

Why don't they do respect of other countries?
Maybe, I think they haven't a future-oriented,They only abuse at the other countries (especially in Japan).
I hate such people!
Japan keep their coolness!! I like them!!

It's crazy and can not understand Chinese.:puzzled:
but I expect that all of Chinese are not so,

my_car244

May 13, 2009
2012-08-20_121930.jpg

straw man sock puppet!?

The old chinese man (who was made to deportation from Japan) burned the chinese flag.

ilkkkt

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah,I think so too!
They're so selfish and always makes to evil other countries.
Now, there are many places they want:
Senkaku Island,Spratly Islands,Aksai Chin,Arunachal Pradesh,Bhutan's borderline,Taiwan,also Invaded Tibet!

In China,It has been media control without Japanese things.
Example:June 4 Tiananmen Incident

I don't know why Japanese government aid to spend many money for China by Official Development Assistance.
Also they aided to Sichuan earthquake In China.
They never say thanks. On the contrary, say the WWII indefinitely.
The WWII was already over a long time ago.

Why don't they do respect of other countries?
Maybe, I think they haven't a future-oriented,They only abuse at the other countries (especially in Japan).
I hate such people!
Japan keep their coolness!! I like them!!

It's crazy and can not understand them.:puzzled:

Dude, people who were victims of Japan during WWII are still alive and do you know how it feels like for them to see Japs denies their crimes during WWII???

Admitting their crime during WWII is what makes Germany different from Japan. In Germany, you will get arrested for being Nazi. In Japan, you will get beaten up on the street for saying Japan was aggressor during WWII.

It is important to remember history, as tragedy will repeat if we don't. Japan's neighbors hate Japan because Japan doesn't and they feel frightened.

my_car244

May 13, 2009
Dude, people who were victims of Japan during WWII are still alive and do you know how it feels like for them to see Japs denies their crimes during WWII???

Admitting their crime during WWII is what makes Germany different from Japan. In Germany, you will get arrested for being Nazi. In Japan, you will get beaten up on the street for saying Japan was aggressor during WWII.

It is important to remember history, as tragedy will repeat if we don't. Japan's neighbors hate Japan because Japan doesn't and they feel frightened.

I don't think we're on the same page.:dunno:

So you mean...
Japan (X) because WWII things
China (O) many fake things,media controls,invade other country and Islands (and get ODA money from Japan), Tibet's massacre and human rights violation.

China is No.1 in the world.
Is it OK Like this? :p
So you say that China's neighbors never hate china,right?
You take advantage,huh??

So I wonder why you come here?
You hate Japan,right?
Here has many Japanese culture and medias.
If you hate japan,you should be do to boycott "all Japanese things" until future.
You contradict yourself!!

The history is important for me,too.
But the history without future-oriented is not important for me.

If Japan had apologized to China, do China apologize to Tibet?
If Japan had apologized to Korea, do Korea apologize to Vietnam?
I don't think so.
The future is going to continue to better learn from history each other.
I don't think that will going to resolve by hate,demonstrations or riots.

You must live in the past.
I live in the now and the future.

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
Philippines, Vietnam, India and other neighbors of China hated them because China is so greedy they claim that the whole china sea including the water up to the shore of other countries belongs to them. Now how is that??? China is the biggest bully in Asia. YOu know why??? Because they are such a giant that's why the tend to look down on others.
That is why these countries that hated China started to build up weapons incase situation worsen

INDIA TESTING BALLISTIC MISSILE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17765653

VIETNAM TO PURCHASE BALLISTIC MISSILE
http://www.viet-studies.info/kinhte/VN_Spratlys_firepower.htm

PHILIPPINES TO BUILD UP WEAPONS
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...program-as-offshoot-of-panatag-shoal-standoff

AND all of these actions caused by CHINA

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Should probably stop using racial slurs, especially on a site mainly geared toward East Asian shit.

tommy18

Feb 5, 2011
they fight for ownership of the islands yet they don't fight for freedom of speech or government censorship and corruption. the Anti-Japanese protesters in china are the Chinese tea party of china LOL.

chickensaw

Mar 24, 2007

Have you ever actually been to Japan? Methinks not. You don't get "beaten up on the street for saying Japan was aggressor during WWII." That is, unless you happen to parade your opinion in front of a bunch of Japanese nationalists (i.e. fringe wackos).

Neither is it illegal to be a Nazi in Germany. Nazi literature is banned, but it is far from a completely censored police state.

This is a Chinese political maneuver to deflect attention away from their leadership - which is unfortunately corrupt to the core. "Free dissemination of information" is not really a communist party value.

anigu

Game Maker
Jul 15, 2012
Philippines, Vietnam, India and other neighbors of China hated them because China is so greedy they claim that the whole china sea including the water up to the shore of other countries belongs to them. Now how is that??? China is the biggest bully in Asia. YOu know why??? Because they are such a giant that's why the tend to look down on others.
That is why these countries that hated China started to build up weapons incase situation worsen

INDIA TESTING BALLISTIC MISSILE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17765653

VIETNAM TO PURCHASE BALLISTIC MISSILE
http://www.viet-studies.info/kinhte/VN_Spratlys_firepower.htm

PHILIPPINES TO BUILD UP WEAPONS
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...program-as-offshoot-of-panatag-shoal-standoff

AND all of these actions caused by CHINA

With all these going on, does the ASEAN do something or they are just leaving the matter to Vietnam and Philippines?

Uso.. Shinji

Jan 8, 2010
Firstly lets address everyone else before doing my own take.

@TravellingWind
It's all about oil... And the fact that China wants to ignore a couple of hundred years where they declared the islands Japanese territory.

@bollock
So you are all for mass suicide in America, Asia and Europe? What exactly do you class as a loser country?

@my_car244
The Chinese Government censors the majority of the Chinese people to the extent that they act on the "untruths" they are told. It is the same as if you had been taught the sky was green your whole life and someone who was told it was blue had an argument with you. Neither of you are wrong (though in this case you would both be - the sky is actually colourless), you just act on the "truths" you know.

@ilkkkt
Not all of Japan denies the atrocities of WW2, only the hardliners. Further, nowhere in Japan do you get beaten on the street for saying Japan was an aggressor in the war. I have studied at both Universities and High Schools in Japan and I am yet to be beaten up.
Japan is not what it once was, nor by the permanent occupation of its southern Okinawan islands will it be. The US has a big say in domestic Japanese politics, it can not physically make war with another country at this point in time or anywhere in the foreseeable future, in fact SEAsia currently faces the fear of Chinese expansionism.

@prophetomega
China is the Asian superpower and draws strong parallels to many other colonial era countries, Russia, Japan, UK to name a few. It isn't really doing what hasn't already been done. There is now though, a much lower tolerance for it.

@Glassjaw
Opinions... Let them eat cake...

@tommy18
They don't fight for censorship because for most Chinese, they don't know what it is. The state-run media is not suddenly going to announce that the Chinese population has been being brainwashed for the last couple of decades. Most of the Chinese peoples have never been under anything other that the Chinese communist system. How should they know any better?

@chickensaw
You hit the nail so far on the head I think it went through the other side.

@anigu
ASEAN is purely economic in nature. It, like the UN, has a non-interference policy with member states.

Now for my own take.
As chickensaw has said and many experts agree, anything that can draw the Chinese public's attention from any perceived problems the government is having, especially during the current changeover period, is a tools they wield with the utmost efficiency. The fact that oil plays a big part in the debate over the Senkaku's (Apologies to those who are offended by my refusal to call them the Daiyo), is actually of bonus effect to China and was what originally started them on the path to attempting claim over the islands. History of the islands aside (it is actually quite straight forward until the UN report was released in the 1960's claiming huge oil and gas reserves where present whereby it became long and winding as China suddenly decided the islands were theirs again), that a set of 5 rocks could cause such friction nowadays is testament to China's still current policy of the land grab. The fields are actually ridiculously close to Okinawa, a fact Japan seems little to want to press. The Senkaku's are essentially (if build as a military base) the controlling factor in the SEAsian region.

Now for something lighter.
Did any of the Chinese people participating in the destruction of Japanese made cars and restaurants in the riots think that...
1. The cars and restaurants are actually owned by Chinese people
2. The cars when destroyed and if under insurance have to be replaced by as similar a make and model a car as possible meaning that the insurance companies have to buy a whole set of new Japanese cars, further improving however slightly) the Japanese Economy?
3. What they were doing was sanctioned by the Chinese Government?

It does make you wonder about who actually organises these things...

:study::study::study::exhausted::scared::scared:

Arashi

Jan 28, 2008
To ilkkkt:

Have you ever went out of your house? Do you know Japan? Did you know that every year the chinese demands apologies for the war and every damn year Japan apologizes again and again? Have you ever read a japanese history book? I think not. Do you know how much japanese money was put into the three gorges dam? And the fact that Japan signed a pact with Korea, promising to give 15 billion dollars if Korea ever need it? (it was 85 billion, but it will be reduced since Korea's midia spread lies about the Emperor):pissed:

And about nazis, why don't you go talk to the Zwickau guys, step on a swastika and spit on a hitler's photograph in front of them? Please, pleaaasse do so :perfectplan:

snowyjoe

Feb 24, 2009
We aren't gonna get rid anything if we attack hate with hate.

Each country has their pros and cons.

Can't we all just get along?

Arashi

Jan 28, 2008
Well Snowyjoe, the only two countries I know that are trying are Japan and Brazil. Their neighboring countries do everything, even acts that equals to a declaration of war, and the two only wag their tails.
What comes of that attitude? The abuses increases even more.