暗殺教室 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu | Assassination Classroom + OAD [Dual Audio 10bit BD720p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is season 1 as season 2 is still airing. A school comedy and it is a bit out there. Like many anime there is more than is immediately apparent to the eyes here. I found this to also be a social commentary on teaching, the Japanese school system, peer pressure and more. Very smartly done, given the improbable setting. Entertaining but not earthshattering. Nothing wrong with being entertained though. I will share the second season when I get it.
Ansatsu-Kyoushitsu-4.jpg
Plot Summary: One day, the moon exploded, leaving it in a perpetual crescent-moon shape. The creature who claims responsibility for the destruction also claims it will destroy the world in March of next year. With powers beyond human comprehension, no military can stand against it. Yet, for some reason, it chooses to take up occupancy as a teacher in the worst class of Kunugigaoka Middle School. The fate of the world rests in the hands of its students, as they have until graduation to figure out how to murder their teacher and collect ten billion yen for saving the world.

AH1959t.jpg
Video
Codec : H264 - MPEG4 AVC
Resolution : 1280x720
Display Resolution : 1280x720
Frame Rate : 23.976 fps
Decoded Format : Planar 4:2:0

Audio#1
Codec : Advanced Audio Codec (AAC)
Language : Japanese
Channels : 2 channels
Sample Rate : 48.0 KHz

Audio#2
Codec : Advanced Audio Codec (AAC)
Language : English
Channels : 2 channels
Sample Rate : 48.0 KHz

The OAD is not dual audio. Its only English Subbed.

ansatsu-kyoushitsu-characters.jpg

Original Uploader: V.Cleo
Size: 4.28GB
Directed by Seiji Kishi
Written by Makoto Uezu
Music by Naoki Satō
Studio Lerche
Original run January 9, 2015 – June 19, 2015
Episodes 22 + 1 OVA

Ansatsu-Kyoushitsu.jpg

Opening Theme:
#1: "Seishun Satsubatsuron" (青春サツバツ論; Youth Savage Theory) by 3-nen E-Gumi Utatan (eps 1-17)
#2: "Jiriki Hongan Revolution" (自力本願レボリューション; Self-Reliance Revolution) by 3-Nen E-gumi Utatan (eps 18-22)
Ending Theme:
"Hello, shooting-star" by moumoon

Ansatsu.Kyoushitsu.full_.1606165.jpg

Attachments

• Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.torrent
    12.9 KB · Views: 675