Anri Suzuki

ExcelPremium

May 31, 2008
http://newsolio.com/anri-suzuki-adult-film-star-healing-the-wounds-of-ww2-one-man-at-a-time,10589

Anri Suzuki: Adult Film Star Healing the Wounds of WW2, One Man at a Time
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
By Ryan Northover

TOKYO, Japan- A Japanese adult film star, Anri Suzuki, says she has been giving out free sex sessions to Chinese students, as a way of giving back for Japan’s World War 2 sins.

The bizarre situation was revealed today in the Korea Times newspaper.

24-year-old Anri Suzuki studied history at University, holding a Doctorate in the discipline.

Suzuki focoused on the Japanese invasion of of Chine, writing the paper, “The History of the Japanese Invasion into China.”

Anri Suzuki said she was so shocked to learn about her nation’s past that she decided to make up for her country’s early 20th century wrongs by giving back, one man at a time.

Anri Suzuki told the Korean Times: “We have to respect history and cannot obliterate it. I want to cure the wounds of Chinese with my body, and I am practicing this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan.”

“I think it is psychological compensation to them. Actually, Chinese students treat me more friendly and comfortably than Japanese.”

Between 1937 and 1945, China and Japan fought the Second Sino-Japanese War, resulting in the deaths of approximately 23 million people, including 18 million civilians.

Japan invaded China in the late 1930’s, the result of a decades-long Japanese imperialist policy aiming to dominate China politically and militarily.

Shit where do I sign up?!! LOL

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
??????

It is possible that girl needs psychological help. Of course some women will use any excuse "to get it on" but this is still one of the weirdest justifications I have ever heard in my life.

Still.....I wonder if I could pass for Chinese? Is she giving preference to any schools specifically? Is this possibly part of a new scholarship program?

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
How on earth does that help the tens of thousands of, now dead or elderly, "comfort women" that were subjugated by the Japanese forces?

Between 1937 and 1945, China and Japan fought the Second Sino-Japanese War, resulting in the deaths of approximately 23 million people, including 18 million civilians.
FFS! Mao was responsible for more than twice that many Chinese deaths and they revere him!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Mao was responsible for more than twice that many Chinese deaths and they revere him!

That kind of gives you a clue just how bad the previous regime in China was. This regime, under Chiang-Kai-Shek, was very corrupt and directly responsible for failing to protect the Chinese nation from the Japanese. It was very easy at this time in Chinas history for the people of China to seek a different direction.

Of course not revering Mao could be a very dangerous stance in China. Speaking against the government is not looked upon as proper conduct for a Chinese citizen, it has ramifications.

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
That's a suprise either she have problem with history or too obsesses with it to find new fetish or if she really repending then there a lot other ways and other Japanese need to do it. Anyway wonder how far she would go does it mean she have sex with Chinese and quit JAVs and where wil she start with?

Her wiki said some news is fake? http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/鈴木杏里

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
There is a second part to this story; it was reported - and I suspect Member Rhinosaur's outraged comment from above may have come under her scrutiny, thus influencing her - that Anri started feeling similarly guilty about the Korean comfort women, and traveled to Seoul now and then to offer her body to female Korean passers-by. Yet once she learned that her fellow JAV actor, Tenant (AKA Jitta "The Beast" Hanaoka) originally hailed from Korea and has treated so many Japanese women disrespectfully and brutally, she figured enough justice was done, to even out the score.

attachment.php

From RBD295, with Shihori Endo

I was relieved that by the end of this thread from over three years ago that this hoax of a story had been revealed, but people should have figured that out on their own... just because something sees print, for Cocomi Naruse's sake, does not mean it is true.

Chiang Kai-shek was no saint and one gets the feeling he, along with his wife "Madame Chang," held a certain degree of contempt for the people, Marie Antoinette-style. Yet he did some positive things, including the unification of China. His hands were tied regarding his efficacy as a leader, because he had a lot to deal with - not only with the deadly Japanese, but his internal foes, the Communists. Naturally, given the totalitarian nature of Communism, the people were taught to despise Chiang and to revere Mao, yet despite Chiang's shortcomings, Mao did far worse against his people, resulting in the deaths and oppression of countless many (but in Mao's defense, at least his people did not - for the most part - starve). It's hard to say how many "revere" Mao in the current generations, given the allowance of Capitalism and general freeing up of society, as has taken place in contemporary times.

Far more important, and something we must never forget: Anri Suzuki is a living doll.

attachment.php

From HBAD138

Attachments

• RBD-295 tenant.jpg
    RBD-295 tenant.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 266
  • HBAD-138.jpg
    HBAD-138.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 265