Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
from her twitter
EPhV9MjU0AAj1Pz

EPhV9MnUcAAGJUV

She is shooting something new. I hope it echos the new Asami traveling DVD. the body touching is extremely sexy
and She really cares about her breasts these days

She's been self conscious and vocal about her breasts forever. I find her perfect how she is, but she wants large breasts. Her sister allegedly has large breasts.

Reactions: yuumi_fan

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
Well she needs to drink more milk then. More dairy products in general.
Or she can just stay how she is and we will always love her regardless. She also likes to get drunk and chat with her followers.

from Twitter
EPm8A_BU8AALwlT

did Asami wear the same costume?
They all wear the same outfits sometimes. It's a costume department/budget thing.

Reactions: yuumi_fan

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
Just watched her latest BFAA DVD. BFAA-035, I don't get it.
School theme. A day of school girl. getting up, classroom, bathroom, school gym, student health room and so on.
actually, it consists a proper jk themed JAV
Anjyu is someone we knew since she was a little girl. So this is kinda sexy to me. However, if it is just any girl, why anyone want to watch a girl strip and do coital position while they can turn to a proper JAV to watch them actually doing it.
It's not like a JI DVD, which has it limits. It's a 18yo girl. I mean, not all girl agree to be shot like this. If she find this is acceptable, why not go further?

I didn't pay anything to Anjyu, so I'm not entitled to say such things. I know i'm a jerk. Please don't criticize me for this.
She can and she can't yet, plus it's up to her if she wants to. At 18 she can do it, but her parents can still override it. I'm just glad she's come back!

Reactions: granatnik

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Some people just want this "halfway".

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Just watched her latest BFAA DVD. BFAA-035, I don't get it.
School theme. A day of school girl. getting up, classroom, bathroom, school gym, student health room and so on.

It was made at the same time as her recent photos so it's a kind of two-for-one deal where I think the focus was on getting the JI-like photoshoot.

Hopefully the next one will be a proper dedicated IV with scenes and poses more suited to that. Saying that even as a JI she was only about average for ecchi, not as comfortable as some other girls.

What frustrated me most about BFAA-035 was that it didn't really show off her best assets, her hips. She is very shapely for a Japanese girl and the contrast between her face that looks youthful and her hips and thighs and ass that look womanly is wonderful.

Instead of shooting videos like they are U-15 if they made them like they were IVs it would be incredible.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
the BFAA-037 may be a little bit shift. but it is still the JI team doing this
however, I wonder whether the hand on Anjyu's body is the cameraman's, and whether it is the same cameraman as Asami's
envy
is this and BFAA-036 the first ever imouto girls involve touching on body stuff except by another imouto girl

The video is a bit small but it looks like a woman's hand.

Reactions: mchabiz