Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Great title!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/bfaa-037-anjyu-kouzuki-and-you-anjyu-kouzuki.1919766/
bfaa-037-jpg.2048905

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
Finally an Instagram pic with a natural face!

Also, pretty awesome new title there.. ;)

Reactions: benpat

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
I was just thinking of Anjyu the other day. I wish she would grow her hair long , but I am happy to see she is still going along in this field.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
BFAA-037
blimey
the closest we can get to see a imouto girl's final secret. so close
i never thought it would be anjyu. she was such a good girl type
that makes people wonder what miss rei would have been capable of

Any particular time code or image you had in mind?

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
the 3rd costume high leg leotard. when someone wipe her sweat
by the way, do you understand japanese? what's she shouting in the 2rd costume scene? what's the scene about? she imagine being sexual assaulted?

35:20? Yeah, it's a good job she is 18 now... Looks like she has started doing hair removal too.

The second scene is a school fantasy. She is doing her homework and the viewer is supposed to be an older student who is helping her out. She starts daydreaming about being tickeled and playing around a bit... It's a bit silly. She is supposed to be all innocent, no idea her outfit is hentai, plays tickling games like someone half her age.