amwf dp/anal/gangbang?

Minaron

Jul 23, 2009
So can anyone point out amwf videos with dp, anal or gangbang in them (or at least more than one guy)?
So far I know of BUG-028 with Helena G and one with Rita Faltoyano.

I checked on www.dmm.co.jp, but they only list one anal amwf movie. Uncensored would be great.

Thanks in advance.

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
Why not check the american sites for such things then instead of here? This site is mostly for JAV or of asian descent.

Especially if you want uncensored...I say check your favorite star in a search engine like Filestube.....go from there...happy hunting!

Oh wait....you said AMWF.....Hmmm interesting! Havent seen many films and never uncensored (unless theyre american asian males). Good hunting!

hardkoreaxxx

Jul 12, 2014
So can anyone point out amwf videos with dp, anal or gangbang in them (or at least more than one guy)?
So far I know of BUG-028 with Helena G and one with Rita Faltoyano.

You lie. Did Helena G (White, Sweet) really do an AMWF gangbang or DP? Post that scene!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome, Hardkoreaxxx!

Since Hardkoreaxxx is a brand new member (just signed up yesterday), he may not know that if there's anything that Akiba-Online has, it's rules. And the Number One Rule is: "We Must All Work Diligently to Make Sure Minaron is Not Made Out to Be a Liar!"

With that in mind, here is the proof Hardkoreaxxx sought:

http://img51/th/02761/idmmff6fist6.jpg

We can see from the above screen shots for BUG-028 that the first blonde - apparently Helena G. (the actresses are credited on the cover as "Performed by Euro Wives"... or is that second word "Wifeys"? Helena is Hungarian, by the way) - gets some DP action, and looks like the second blonde gets buggered as well.

Never heard of this BUG line, and I wondered whether the idea was buggering, or anal action. Judging by the screen shots for a couple of other BUGgers, -020 and -032, it does not appear to be the case.

http://img51/th/02761/9l3jlxo0h8jy.jpg . http://img51/th/02761/1m9omnt7nyzc.jpg

DMM informs BUG-028 is part of a series that includes BUG-025; hard to say, but it does not appear the latter goes for the upper hole.

Hardkoreaxxx, I can see you are familiar with the "Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)"
thread, but perhaps our thread-starter is not. His thread is already half-a-year old, and he may never come back (hasn't signed in for a while, either), but Minaron, if you do return, I'd suggest you pop this question over on that thread, since its followers can be amazing with the inside dope on the interracial jazz. (And no need to thank us for defending your honor.).

Last edited:

papcio2

Sep 10, 2009
regarding anal - I'm surprised no one mentioned PTKS-030, there a few more from the series
gangbang - look up Euro Castle and gbd-14

hardkoreaxxx

Jul 12, 2014
Hate to break it to mina and jug, but that is actually NOT Helena G (White, Sweet) in BUG-028, but another Hungarian blonde WF with similar features. Plus, that scene isn't even a AMWF gangbang, but there's a white guy in it with her and Dango ("Dango Unchained"! LOL wtf stupid name is that)....

Sad.

But does anyone have working links to BUG-028? It would be nice to at least pretend it's her...