[AMMP-001] - もぎたてトマト PREMIUM vol.1 西原亜実 最終章!? - Ami Nishihara (西原亜実)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Nishihara Ami (西原亜実)

Released in 2017-04-28.

ISO is 3.91GB

MP4 is 2.04GB

Like basically everything I've shared in here, I can sell it, and with those panties! No I haven't used them! :D

She seems to have at least one older movie, OAE-102:
http://www.dondetch.com/idol/ip2/OA...9F%8E%C0%20%8E%84%97%A7H%8Aw%89%80/list2.html

Movie's name もぎたてトマト PREMIUM vol.1 西原亜実 最終章!? seems to mean something like: Mokita (or Mogi-tate) Tomato PREMIUM vol.1 Nishihara Ami Final Chapter!?

And a message for the moderators of this site, please let me know if you're going to delete my torrents without any noticeable reason or warning, it's annoying to share stuff that gets taken down immediately without any given reasons.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Attachments

• Nishihara Ami - 2017-04-28 - AMMP-001.torrent
    16 KB · Views: 8,362

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Beam~ I really appreciate your contributions so I don't want you to take this the wrong way or as me complaining. But man, what is up with all that unnecessary mosaic in this release?! What is happening to the Image Video scene?!

Reactions: Beam~

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Beam~ I really appreciate your contributions so I don't want you to take this the wrong way or as me complaining. But man, what is up with all that unnecessary mosaic in this release?! What is happening to the Image Video scene?!
Some of these studios do add mosaic unnecessarily, notably OAE an apparently AMMP.

Not all of them though. Kingdom, for example, prefers to just darken the video. I have never known JSSJ and MMR to use mosaic either.

It really depends on the studio.