Ami Sasano 佐々野愛美 aka Ruri Morino 森野琉李

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
I've double-checked Ruri and Ami videos... the blemishes on her nose confirm it's the same person.
Case closed.

Reactions: FrenchDude

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
Can't recommend mmr-ak140 enough......lots of great teasing outfits across three scenes with the black/transparent lingerie and red dress. I would jump on buying a release with her in something as revealing as a thong, but this was a close second for me.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Ah, here we go.

81sVa1QewJS.jpg

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Does anyone have any info on the canceled DVD, MMR-AK062 美少女伝説 Lovegenic 佐々野愛美・秋吉美来?

CqyRAGPUIAAvIyX.jpg

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I would loved to see this one. Too bad it have been canceled.

Next one, 6 months of waiting after her last one : MMR-AK156 (2021/07/30)
MMR-AK156.jpg
Handbra? Pasties?! Looks deliciously provocative!

I also found an archived page from Spice Visual for MMR-AK062. They give the following description:
ファッションブランドSorellaで活躍中であり美少女伝説で大人気の【佐々野愛美】ちゃん、【秋吉美来】ちゃんの共演DVDが発売されます!メイドの可愛い衣装で飛び跳ねたり、Sorellaの洋服や水着を着てファッションポイントを教えてくれたり、青とピンクのチューブトップの衣装ではリンボーダンスで勝負!どちらが勝つかは見てのお楽しみとして。そして光沢のある競泳水着で一変しかっこいい姿を見せてくれたり、おっとり愛美ちゃんと恥ずかしがりやの美来ちゃんとでいろんなことに挑戦中です!ピチピチのナイススタイルの2人はあなたを巡って取り合いに‼︎ さあ、あなたならどちら⁈

Last edited:

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
Haven't seen much from her in terms of magazines or IVs, but there's something different about her in her more recent twitter photos. Besides whatever filters people love to use on social media, it's sort of like when girls in college start out looking average/okay but really glow up when they start to develop their own style. It's not like her hair is that much different, it's more like 1:25 in the preview a few posts ago. But her hair being rounded as it came to her shoulder somehow makes her seem like a wannabe OL with the heavy bangs and antenna hair, which also made her seem kind of timid in on those IV covers/photos. It makes sense though, which is crazy to think about, because a lot of those probably were made before she had a chance to experiment much with her style. With how many DVDs she's released, it's hard to believe she's 24. Actually, I'm not sure how she managed to maintain enough sales to push out so many DVDs when it seems like she's not an A-list gravure idol. And that's not a knock on her, I can't think of many off the top of my head that managed to release 10+ IVs when it seems like a few a year would be the upper limit for most.

Anyway on Twitter she's been posting stuff about being the real-life character/mascot for Baku-chan, some defense peace force or combat/survival games character. Also a bigger update - as of August 31, 2022, she terminated her contract with her entertainment agency. I left the image below in case you wanted to yandex image translate it, but basically she quit gravure activities after the release of her e-book. But it doesn't say that it's permanent, emphasis on getting more real life skills. She picked up a part time job some time after the announcement tweet. Looks like she's also starring in a stage play called ONE DAY from 2/23 - 2/26.

FbkKDzKVsAEfvWW.jpg

Actually if you look at some of the photos right before her August photobook promo tweets, she has her hair different there too. Clip on bangs for girls is a thing and the studio must've made her use that for her videos.

Perhaps she'll be back in magazines or branch out to youtube with gravure as a side-activity instead of a main job once she gets settled. On one hand I'm honestly not too disappointed because outside of 2-3 later hits, her stuff felt too samey to me for a while. I'm looking forward to whatever she puts out nowadays. I mean, even in her twitter banner and some of her normal posts a few months before, she looks way more attractive than what was getting pushed out in her gravure. Some early-mid 2022 pics before the big tweet were generic, but I was surprised seeing the others because Ami was never the idol I would stop and think "damn, she's cute" until I saw her twitter. It's not even that much different, but somehow it's completely different...Hopefully whoever picks her up as an agency really captures on the potential the last one missed.

Some examples below:

A couple where it's closer to that generic OL look but still respectable if unspectactular (and her smile does a lot more work than the IV cover stare):

Photos added here in case the tweets get deleted.

FHXtQFSaMAQAoef

E9YrUX2VIAE6uie
E9YrU2HVEAMJTNV
E-teNk8VQAMHztp

E_o1obgUUAANrfy
E_r88_iVIAUGgdr

Attachments

• FbkKDzKVsAEfvWW.jpg
    FbkKDzKVsAEfvWW.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
I will be sad to see her go, even if I was no longer following her. She was a real bombshell.