Next one :
2020/05/29 - 可愛い後輩 / Kawai Kouhai - MMR-AK133
MMR-AK133(1).jpg

Still need:

DMI-00060
MMR-AK105
MMR-AK098
MMR-AK078

Thanks to all that share what they have with the rest of us!

Also missing :
MMR-AK049
SBVD-0367
MMR-AK086
MMR-AK090
TSDS-46005

I'll upload MMR-AK049 and MMR-AK078 ASAP, if nobody does it before me.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
First post updated !

Next one :
2020/05/29 - 可愛い後輩 / Kawai Kouhai - MMR-AK133
View attachment 2054480

Also missing :
MMR-AK049
SBVD-0367
MMR-AK086
MMR-AK090
TSDS-46005

I'll upload MMR-AK049 and MMR-AK078 ASAP, if nobody does it before me.
I have all these in HD but don't know when I can post up. Working from home due to COVID-19, but, still checking here throughout the day because I can't help it! :cool:

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
Triple post :confused:

SBVD-0367 :
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/sbvd-0367-ami-sasano-sweet-story-mp4-1-39gb.1923031

And for those ones who still have doubts :
Don't believe covers' info, just look at the pictures I've posted on previous post : Ami and Rui are the same girl. Ami lost fat and got more athletic but she have the same smile, same nose, same teeth, same jaw and same eyes as Ruri even if her eyelids seem to be a bit thinner now.

Take 2nd and 3rd picture, and use photoshop :
View attachment 2055171 View attachment 2055172 View attachment 2055173 View attachment 2055174

Edit : :p

Last edited:

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Amazing body truly. I found Sofmap event pose and interview. Poses somewhat professional but interview more or less giggling. I do not know so much Japanese but she is cute.
HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVz7aqrlFA
Did anyone happen to back up this video? Stupid YouTube terminated the account.

Reactions: FrenchDude

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Did anyone happen to back up this video? Stupid YouTube terminated the account.
I didn't catch it the first time so I don't know if this is it, but, found this:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
She never disappoints!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/mmr-ak140-ami-sasano-yukizuri-no-koi-ami-sasano.1962069/

5486mmrak00140pl-jpg.2239405

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Finally downloaded JSSJ-116, when she was still going by Ruri Morino.
I don't know if the debate is settled, but I still have doubts if they are really the same person. They're definitely extreme lookalikes, and there's pretty good chance that they are the same person, but it still lingers in me that they might just be two girls with super similar facial features, also because of the conflicting dob info. Too bad they don't have any mole or any other specific body mark that could help settle this for good.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I don't know if the debate is settled, but I still have doubts if they are really the same person. They're definitely extreme lookalikes, and there's pretty good chance that they are the same person, but it still lingers in me that they might just be two girls with super similar facial features, also because of the conflicting dob info. Too bad they don't have any mole or any other specific body mark that could help settle this for good.
Ami, poor thing, never has smooth clear skin on her legs, see if that is the same on JSSJ-116?

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009

I believe so. I think she got rid of some baby fat, toned up a bit and her...assests...developed a little more. The name and DoB change was a marketing, rebranding thing.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I believe so. I think she got rid of some baby fat, toned up a bit and her...assests...developed a little more. The name and DoB change was a marketing, rebranding thing.
I think it’s pretty common for an idol to change their name and marketed DoB when they transition from junior idol to adult idol, provided they weren’t exceptionally well-known as a junior. And also if they go from gravure to AV (Shoko Takasaki to Shoko Takahashi) and even one case I know of where an AV actress just got a makeover and changed her image (Aya Koizumi became Yuria Satomi). Furthermore, Reon Kadena used four names: she started with some modeling as a preteen under the name Yurika (no last name), then Minamo Kusano at 17 with her first photobook and DVD, then at 18 with her nude photobook and short online videos (after which she stopped doing nudes), she started interchangeably using the names Leon Kadena and Reon Kadena, apparently leaning towards Reon later in her career.

So I guess the lesson here is not only “What’s in a name?” but also “What’s in a birthday?”

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I know that chaging names and even dob is not an uncommon thing in the industry, but what captures my attention about this specific case is that, if this is really a branding makeover, they made Ami to be younger than Ruri. Now that is quite rare, or at least I think so. Usually, when managers/models used to spoof dobs, they would make it look like models were younger than they actually were on their debut, and if they rebranded later, they would either come up with their actual dobs or at least make them a little older. Plus, SmashTV (producer of Ruri) does not have a history of working with models with spoofed dobs, with just a few rare exceptions (Karen Hayma for one, and maybe Saran Mikuni, one that is a kind of a question mark in this matter). My point is there was no need at all to come up with a false dob for Ami (assuming Ruri's dob was the real one, making Ami older tha she actually is), since she was already going to work in a R-18 line. I'm not sure if it's for the appeal of an 18yo figure, or what else. All of this makes my head spin, I need to know the truth! Haha.

Sorry for stirring the pot about this again, I know it has been discussed before. I just wanted to give my perspective, if it counts any, heh.

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
I'm not a photoshop expert but this post did not convinced you ?
Don't believe covers' info, just look at the pictures I've posted on previous post : Ami and Rui are the same girl. Ami lost fat and got more athletic but she have the same smile, same nose, same teeth, same jaw and same eyes as Ruri even if her eyelids seem to be a bit thinner now.

Take 2nd and 3rd picture, and use photoshop :
View attachment 2055171 View attachment 2055172 View attachment 2055173 View attachment 2055174

Edit : :p

Ami has a lot of scars on her legs : tried to get compared picture of Ami/Ruri scars but the Ruri pics I've found was not good enough. Anyway, true twins can have different height and weight but teeth do not lie : Ami and Ruri have the same smile. Teeth are like finger prints : true twins with same DNA do not have the same teeth and finger prints.

Last edited: