Ami Sasano 佐々野愛美 aka Ruri Morino 森野琉李

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Her figure is more common for a black or latin type girl. Juicy top and bottom with a trim waist.

Yeah she is a real bombshell. But are her releases getting more "entertaining"? I have watched MMR-AK045 and a couple others and I must admit I found them to be snore-fests, which is a real shame.
In fact, I found her Ruri Iro stuff much better despite being more beautiful now.
She is a really attractive girl with a killer figure so maybe I just have been watching the wrong videos, any one got any recommendations?

Reactions: Nsan

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Just posted another new one, can't get enough of this woman!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/mmr-ak118-beautiful-girl-foxy-lady-ami-sasano.1869629/

5486mmrak00118pl-jpg.1762290

soggyorigami

Feb 25, 2009
Still need:

DMI-00060
MMR-AK105
MMR-AK098
MMR-AK078

Thanks to all that share what they have with the rest of us!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Still need:

DMI-00060
MMR-AK105
MMR-AK098
MMR-AK078

Thanks to all that share what they have with the rest of us!
Are you sure those haven't been shared here before?

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
I found a copy of MMR-AA011. Not really interested in making a filejoker account to upload it myself. Anyone have any ideas for me to get this posted here?

Reactions: Zayin

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Reactions: soggyorigami

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Does anyone know if you can download files from Amazon without a Kindle? There is currently 2 pic sets:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TZ5N17H/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TTTRWFJ/
But I don't have, nor do I want an Amazon tablet.
There are actually 38 photo sets! 28 of which are solo and 10 of which feature her & another girl. As @Stooky Bill mentioned in his reply yes, it is possible to buy, download and screencap these without a kindle device. It's a laborious process but if you're a diehard fan then it's totally worth it. You can even get "upscaled" HQ versions if you have a device that has a high density display too! Mind you almost all of the actual sets are 72 dpi so there's technically not much quality improvement. Samples below.
Yeah, you can do one of three things:
1. Download the Kindle Reader program to your computer,
2. Download the Kindle app to whatever phone/tablet you have,
Or 3. There’s an online reader, I believe.
Yes, you're correct you can use their dedicated app for viewing on PC or tablet, iOS or android. The web reader also works ok too.
I just wish there wasn't so much DRM in the world now… it's a shame to see the trend increase although I obviously know that they want to protect their content. Even pdf files sold on Japanese sites are DRM protected.
Ami Sasano Cover Index.png
LQ screen shot
佐々野愛美 Pool Side Love[LQ] 001.jpg
HQ screen shot
佐々野愛美 Pool Side Love[HQ] 001.png
She's such a pretty lady!

soggyorigami

Feb 25, 2009
38 sets? Great googly moogly! I'm not going to have time enough for all of those anytime soon, but I thank all of the contributions on how to go about downloading them.