All about VOMIT SNOT and SPIT: FEMDOM, LESBIAN, DEEPTHROAT.

denka33

Jan 14, 2010
All I wish is that we could have those movies uploaded in other servers like Rapidgator, Filemonster...
I'm not saying that ryushare isn't a good server, but sometimes he gave me some weird download errors...
anyway, good movies. I found a couple of scenes I was looking for a long time.
Let me ask u something: do you have some GS[Gerosuka] full movies? I see that you a have a lot of scenes from their movies but I like to download full movies. lol

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Yes I have(few ones), but they are mostly including single scenes that I already posted, in good quality though. Will post them soon ;)

denka33

Jan 14, 2010
Yes I have(few ones), but they are mostly including single scenes that I already posted, in good quality though. Will post them soon ;)

Really?!? Oh man, thank you so much.
I've spending a lot of time trying to collect GEROSUKA movies. I do like the single scenes, but having the whole movie in a single file video it's better imo.
Hope to see you Gerosuka collection soon(Especially GEROSUKA-21[GS-21], haha)

sequence79

Sep 29, 2007
Hi sir

I hope you could continue to post shorter scenes. Because I download files over my mobile and thus not able to join the Part.* files on my mobile. Our could you upload single file instead of parts?

Thanks so much

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Hi sir

I hope you could continue to post shorter scenes. Because I download files over my mobile and thus not able to join the Part.* files on my mobile. Our could you upload single file instead of parts?

Thanks so much
Just did, Enjoy! ;)