AkumaMega's Fighting/Boxing/Wrestling Downloads (keep discussion to material only)

mihei75

Akiba Citizen
Jan 14, 2010
BIFB-02 Infield MIX Boxing 02 Chihaya Uzuki, Megu Mizumori

2021-07-02 on sale

BIFB-02-Infield-MIX-Boxing-02-Chihaya-Uzuki-Megu-Mizumori.jpg

Download:
BIFB02.mp4 (726.0 Mb)

arsion

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a thread were people are supposed to ask?

We could just have a rule that you can make a request for each video you upload yourself. That would prevent leachers like @seamake from requesting literally hundreds of dollars worth of videos "as soon as possible" without making a single contribution himself. It was getting annoying getting notifications about the thread only for all those numerous random requests.

Mihei, Javworlds & Yourself have been more than generous, and it would be nice to not exclusively rely on them to carry this thread.

Reactions: tliu223

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
BIJH-01, BTBD-01. :BDTB-01. BBJ-05
l would be very greatful if you could upload it as soon as possible

interesting that you have not read any of the above, and yet you still request, you are lucky we seem to have lost a couple of posts that was posted in the last few days, be warned I am issuing mini bans,

Is there a thread were people are supposed to ask?

I have wondered that myself
We could just have a rule that you can make a request for each video you upload yourself. That would prevent leachers like @seamake from requesting literally hundreds of dollars worth of videos "as soon as possible" without making a single contribution himself. It was getting annoying getting notifications about the thread only for all those numerous random requests.

Mihei, Javworlds & Yourself have been more than generous, and it would be nice to not exclusively rely on them to carry this thread.

Here is your problem, you say it is okay for some and not others contributors or not, but then you expect it to be moderated on favoritism, as a moderator that only comes in on reports, it is a big ask to go through 150 pages+, also an added problem, as above where do you ask?, Next problem it is very selective reporting, what should be reported is not, (example lack of information on some posts, I deleted 2 I think, but there are many more,) if you add all the correct info, it may encourage more to give more