AkumaMega's Fighting/Boxing/Wrestling Downloads (keep discussion to material only)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mihei75

Akiba Citizen
Jan 14, 2010
BSXY-02 Sexy Women’s Wrestling 02 Arisu Toyonaka, Kanna Shiraishi

2021-02-05 on sale

BSXY-02-Sexy-Women-s-Wrestling-02-Arisu-Toyonaka-Kanna-Shiraishi.jpg

Download:
BSXY02.mp4 (953.6 Mb)

Kaila1

Sep 22, 2014
I'm very new to this awesome genre, do any of you pros know of her (on cover in white, Yurina Shoji) - if she is in any other fight movies? She does heaps of normal javs, I checked her sougowiki page but it showed nothing about fight genre, not even vlack flag.. Help very appreciated!
vcl03.jpg

Reactions: tliu223

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
I'm very new to this awesome genre, do any of you pros know of her (on cover in white, Yurina Shoji) - if she is in any other fight movies? She does heaps of normal javs, I checked her sougowiki page but it showed nothing about fight genre, not even vlack flag.. Help very appreciated!
View attachment 2395199
It was a one video deal using that name and i found no indication she did another one.

Reactions: tliu223 and Kaila1