Akihabara Chiropractor Clinic 38

suicycle

Oct 4, 2008

suicycle

Oct 4, 2008
Yes only 5-10 mins total.

Torrent doesn't let me download those parts. I've been trying more than a week. Not even a megabyte it has downloaded yet.

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
Anyone having playback freezes on this video? Tried VLC, Quicktime and mplayer, but they all freeze at various spots (sometimes for up to a minute).

I'm re-downloading the first 4 segments to see if I got some corrupted data, but the freezes are spread out through the whole movie, so I'm kind of doubting it was a bad download or two,

Dec 11, 2008
Hey EnterTheVoid how did you un-rar just the first 4 segments and view them?

With the freeze problem everybody is having with Vol 38, its not watchable? And not worth downloading?

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
Hey EnterTheVoid how did you un-rar just the first 4 segments and view them?

With the freeze problem everybody is having with Vol 38, its not watchable? And not worth downloading?

I redownloaded the first 4 parts and unrared the whole thing again. The same pauses are there.

It's still watchable, but not ideal. the pauses sometimes happen at the worse times (when the woman is first being talked out of her robe or her panties, for instance), but there's plenty of action otherwise.

Looking back, I realize the torrent comments that I ignored because I was downloading from MU have the answer. The original poster uploaded an incomplete file he got from a torrent. That explains the freezeups.

Still worth getting, but I hope a full working file can be found someday.