1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Akiba-Online: What attracted you and what made you stay?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by HarutoAsou, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Stanky Manko

Stanky Manko Member

2. tolstoi

tolstoi New Member

i searched for a bukkake related forum, and akiba is wonderful source of bukkake and gokkun, but a lot more too :)
    Casshern2 likes this.
  3. AcVe09

AcVe09 Active Member

i think i stumbled upon this site through scanlovers, and found this site so much easier to navigate. I think i got interested in idols because of miyuu hoshino and that blue bikini and amazing ass. I stayed cause illuminatus3 was kind and generous with his kidm uploads From there i sort of got interested in chakuero style videos like cmg, scne and the older eight videos. Anyway it just snowballed from there, as i found models i was interested in such as Asami Kubota, Yuria Kamija, Natsuki, Hikari Azuma, Kumi Tomita and so on and so forth. I wasnt really into u-15 but have come aaround to some interesting models and video styles.
    naruto_nutty1, eshwaa and CoolKevin like this.
  4. AiriJAVlover

AiriJAVlover Short haired idol advocate

I came for the JAV of course, though the fact that this is one of the few places you can discuss JAV with many other diehard JAV fans made me stay even if i was more of a lurker here.
    Casshern2 and Vetral like this.
  5. AcVe09

AcVe09 Active Member

i think its changed a lot though. IMO there are some people that make it much less enjoyable then it once was
    Casshern2 likes this.
  6. ashshark

ashshark Araumi No Ohja

I... was attracted to here thanks to super heroines movies (GIGA Heroines!) (i use that content as inspiration for me) but i dont download too much (thats really true!!) i dont stay too much (i am more inactive than active... because reasons) but i like to be social too so for that sometimes i am back ^^ i have to admit i like this forum (besides of the awesome content xP)
  7. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Hope I'm not one of them! :cool:
    CoolKevin likes this.
  8. Sanox

Sanox New Member

I've came for the JAV but i've find a good community to discuss about JAV also.
    ashshark and Casshern2 like this.
  9. dropthesoap

dropthesoap New Member

This is the best website in the world. The members are the most polite and generous people on the internet. A wonderful community. Long live akiba online! Thank you thank you!
    bigloser0 and ashshark like this.
  10. AcVe09

AcVe09 Active Member

na your good
    Casshern2 likes this.
  11. MelonBuns

MelonBuns Active Member

Came for the gokkun stuff. Especially back when knights-visual stuff was still posted here. But I stay mostly for the incredible IV stuff.
    Casshern2 likes this.
  12. INever2

INever2 Well-Known Member

Mostly for the photobooks.....some really great photography.
    Because books in general are less popular now compared to even 10 years ago, the photobook genre has mostly faded away.
    CoolKevin and Casshern2 like this.
  13. bigloser0

bigloser0 Active Member

Casshern2 likes this.
  14. naruto_nutty1

naruto_nutty1 New Member

I came for the newhalf stuff and to talk shop.
    CoolKevin likes this.
  15. gs1707

gs1707 New Member

Filejoker is more convenient than other choices I have.
    It's usually easy to find what I want here
    CoolKevin likes this.