Akiba-Online: What attracted you and what made you stay?

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
i think i stumbled upon this site through scanlovers, and found this site so much easier to navigate. I think i got interested in idols because of miyuu hoshino and that blue bikini and amazing ass. I stayed cause illuminatus3 was kind and generous with his kidm uploads From there i sort of got interested in chakuero style videos like cmg, scne and the older eight videos. Anyway it just snowballed from there, as i found models i was interested in such as Asami Kubota, Yuria Kamija, Natsuki, Hikari Azuma, Kumi Tomita and so on and so forth. I wasnt really into u-15 but have come aaround to some interesting models and video styles.

AiriJAVlover

Short haired idol advocate
May 21, 2017
I came for the JAV of course, though the fact that this is one of the few places you can discuss JAV with many other diehard JAV fans made me stay even if i was more of a lurker here.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
i think its changed a lot though. IMO there are some people that make it much less enjoyable then it once was

Reactions: Casshern2

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
I... was attracted to here thanks to super heroines movies (GIGA Heroines!) (i use that content as inspiration for me) but i dont download too much (thats really true!!) i dont stay too much (i am more inactive than active... because reasons) but i like to be social too so for that sometimes i am back ^^ i have to admit i like this forum (besides of the awesome content xP)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
i think its changed a lot though. IMO there are some people that make it much less enjoyable then it once was
Hope I'm not one of them! :cool:

Reactions: CoolKevin

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Came for the gokkun stuff. Especially back when knights-visual stuff was still posted here. But I stay mostly for the incredible IV stuff.

Reactions: Casshern2

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
wow that's easy...

I fucking like J-girls... + I like fucking...

I like fucking J-girls... (or any asian)

I fucking like watching J-girls fucking...

I fucking like fucking J-girls while watching J-girls fucking....

Reactions: CoolKevin

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Some more reasons for me:
1. Posts of Yipman, tmas3 and vaampy are extraordinary.
2. The community and general conversations are a good source of information here.
3. FileJoker is an enjoyable host.