Aimi Yoshikawa has the best tits in JAV history?

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hard to know the best but I really like how natural Aimi tits were. Real bouncing and real nice to look at too:p
However...it seem she wasn't interested in JAV. Never felt she gave 100% in performance.

Aimi was part vanilla actress. Her acting and interaction with other actors was better than say someone like... Kimijima Mio. But Mio edge her on performance.

So how does Mio edge Aimi in performance? Mio, a dead fish in her sex scenes. She zones out and accept any d*** imo. But her scenes are hotter given the context of the movie.
I can't explain it:rolleyes:

Anyways, Aimi has great tits, great body. Just feel they were never used to their fullest.
Even her boobs scenes were tame.
She never display a skilled that would had made her "top tier".

Frank2142

May 12, 2020
Rio Hamasaki for me, even over Momoka Nishina. And of course I don't include any girl with implants, it doesn't count.

View attachment 3260546
Rio has everything. Big natural boobs (even if they got smaller when she did some uncensored vids, but she lost a bit of weight so it's normal), very pretty face, cute smile, toned lower body.

Honorable mention to Julia (that longevity ! Body still hot as fuck). But I don't really like her face now (she lost some weight and her makeup gives her a "fake" look).
View attachment 3260577View attachment 3260578

And currently, Miura Sakura is probably the best, matching the same features.
View attachment 3260570
By the way, are anri okita's breasts natural?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
By the way, are anri okita's breasts natural?
I think so. She had some meat on her during her JAV era. Now, she got fat and her boobs are bigger but saggy.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
I can't believe I forgot Mao Hamasaki... Her boobs and nymphomaniac tendencies are nearly unparallel.

MIST-305 Reverse Sexual Harassment Yoga Instructor Sakurai Miu, Nanase Mona, Hamasaki Mao, Kon...jpgXVSR-556 Motherhood Is Fully Opened From A Child's Perspective Hamazaki Mao.jpg

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
I love Mao as a performer. She's one of the best today. But her boobs shouldn't be in this conversation. The first pic you posted is photoshopped

View attachment 3292956
Hey man, each man can have their own particular tastes. I'm trying to promote BOOB LOVE not boob discrimination. And, lol, can we stop pointing out that covers are photoshopped? That's kind of the norm, isn't it?

Here's a non-photoshopped:

1691218559460.png

Honestly though, I think I'll stop contributing here. This is the wrong thread for me.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hey man, each man can have their own particular tastes. I'm trying to promote BOOB LOVE not boob discrimination. And, lol, can we stop pointing out that covers are photoshopped? That's kind of the norm, isn't it?

Here's a non-photoshopped:

View attachment 3293611

Honestly though, I think I'll stop contributing here. This is the wrong thread for me.
Again, Mao is one of my favorite working today. While her boobs are nice, they aren't her main appeal. She is extremely talented, an S tier performer.

Aki Sasaki and Tsubomi are also S tier, in my top 5, and look great with their respective breasts, but I wouldn't include them in this conversation.
aki-sasaki-12.jpg0009-02.jpg

Frank2142

May 12, 2020
Hard to match:

aimi.png

Welshman599

Jul 28, 2023
they are not real. you can see the scar on her left side armpit. but yeah that face and body is too good to be true on a company like attackers. their actresses went downhill a lot.
Well , apparently Mt Rushmore isn't natural either, but I really dont care. Besides, its not like the foolish grotesque boobjobs we often see; Thats art baby.